Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
That sidearm is nasty. It chews right through Reaver Captains and the like.
Until you get PoE 32. It's useless in there.

UPDATE: Did 32 PoE. It is really really difficult. The hardest boss is the Cabal guy. Need to have one of every damage type weapon and use heavy after getting shield down. I got a useless sniper and 42 light, but ugly, gauntlets.

Last edited:
Starfire is my new SC buy. I also got Eternal Warrior and Celestial Nighthawk. I wanted the Ram. Oh well.

Kind of frustrating that he didn't sell at least one new armor piece.
Well you can get the 3 from the engram. Not a terrible drop rate for them. Just don't buy the Gauntlets or Boots.

Just got my first Hawkmoon from a ToO silver rewards package! FINALLY!!!!!!
Congrats on your first Hawkmoon!

So, my boys and I managed to pull off that flawless Trials of Osiris run! Damn it was intense!
This was our second attempt.​

Flawless.jpg

It required so much communication, and you need to have really good chemistry with your teammates. We were slightly handicapped since one of my mates didn't have a mic (it broke a month ago and he still hasn't gotten a new one), but he was still listening to all our call outs. There was one time when my mate's monitor blacked out during a round because his PC turned on. Talk about a random stroke of bad luck; I never expected that to happen.

Lighthouse.jpg

In the end, the immense satisfaction you get when you reach the Lighthouse for the first time was a really cool experience. I ended up getting the Auto Rifle (ugh they seriously need a buff), my mate on the left got the Hand Cannon and my mate in the center got the Scout Rifle.

Victors.jpg

Fun times, a little bit stressful but really fun!​

Last edited:
First ever PoE 28 run = Wolves Bane and Gjallahorn.:lol:
Can't think of a less deserving person as well, I've never even done Crota or VoG hard.

I too received a G'horn level 28 PoE. Now have 2. I think Bungie 'lifted' the G'horn embargo from Cuba, so attaining one is......not like it used to be?

I got The Last Word from my first one (already had it, plus it was on sale at the time)

Plan C (actually needed it, but didn't really want it)

And dragons breath (*ZZZzzzZZzZZzzz* and i already had it :grumpy:)

Anybody want to run the Trials of Osiris with me?
I will run it at one point. Not sure when. I really want a Void scout rifle.

By the way. This week's nightfall is the first to feature new modifier. Brawler is the third option. This removes the traditional arc/solar burn (that doesn't help). Sadly, brawler with lightswitch will lead to incredibly comical coin toss possibilities (you hit enemy as he hits you, you both die).

2nd Edit:

I am the only person out of my friend's list who has not managed to get Gallajahorn, Vision of Confluence or Atheon's Epilogue.

Last edited:
I have three Treasure Keys, do the higher ranking PoE yield better results or could I just run through level 28 and still have the same outcome?

I have three Treasure Keys, do the higher ranking PoE yield better results or could I just run through level 28 and still have the same outcome?
If you can do 32 with no issue I suggest doing it. The reason is because of the armor core reward that's likely (42 light chest armor) plus chance at exotic. If you already have a 34 though then either do the 34 or 35 poe or do the 28. Depends on your current setup.

If you can do 32 with no issue I suggest doing it. The reason is because of the armor core reward that's likely (42 light chest armor) plus chance at exotic. If you already have a 34 though then either do the 34 or 35 poe or do the 28. Depends on your current setup.
Yeah I'll probably stick with 32 then if I want it quick. One other question; Can I keep repeating it and get rewards or is it like the Nightfall?

I would save one for the 35 prison, for whenever you get there. The 35 chest gives you a special shader and I believe an emblem as well.

I would save one for the 35 prison, for whenever you get there. The 35 chest gives you a special shader and I believe an emblem as well.
The assumption is that you aren't going to be key farming or you don't have multiple characters. If you have multiple characters it's worthwhile to key farm.

Farmed for keys, didn’t get any. Used my last one in PoE 32, got a crappy legendary weapon. Yay!

Did two nightfalls, got some more crappy legendaries. Yay again...

Last edited:
Farmed for keys, didn’t get any. Used my last one in PoE 32, got a crappy legendary weapon. Yay!

Did two nightfalls, got some more crappy legendaries. Yay again...
I got 3 keys yesterday. One from turning in bounties and 2 from chests. Also got a 36 light boot and new Sniper and machine gun.

Back