Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
I would love if they would let you make your own Shaders, that would be great and allow for a lot more uniqueness between Guardians.

@Chameleon9000 He just explained an instance showing that Bungie has done this before, so I doubt the correction was needed.
Shader creator would be good! I remember them saying a while back something about weapon shaders but haven't heard anything since.

I'm so backlogged right now, with Witcher 3, pCars, ESO and now new Hard-line maps....not to mention I barely touched HoW, I think I will actually hold off on this one for a while.

Hmm, Xur this week brings Red Death, a meh Crest of Lupi for Hunters, a so-so HotPF for Warlocks (152 is 29 below max, mine is 1 below highest possible) and Peregrine Greaves for Titan. Ranking would be:
Helmet Engram, Greaves, HotPF, Red Death then Lupi

Hmm, Xur this week brings Red Death, a meh Crest of Lupi for Hunters, a so-so HotPF for Warlocks (152 is 29 below max, mine is 1 below highest possible) and Peregrine Greaves for Titan. Ranking would be:
I agree with that ranking order IF your looking at Xur's inventory while holding a large collection of exotic armor and weapons, however, for anyone still building up their characters the Crest of Lupi and Red Death are both very useful to get through Nightfalls, Raids and POE. The Lupi gives you the ability to 'quick revive' fallen team mates and the one-kill instant health revive from Red Death has saved me many times while battling Crota Hard mode. Many players also use Red Death in Trials. If I were lacking in useful exotics, I would grab both of them right away.

Why is read death so low? It can kill as fast as thorn in the crucible!

Why is read death so low? It can kill as fast as thorn in the crucible!
Depends on preference. PvE and trials and PoE you need armor first and then weapons. Pvp go straight for red death if you don't have it.

Anybody with tips on how to beat POE 34? Had two Titan's and a Hunter and couldn't get by the forth round.
At round 4 (and 5) you should stay by the back left. It'll give decent cover.

One hunter should spec for bladedancer with invisibility. Shadowjack and Khepri's Sting are an excellent combo. When the mines pop up he should be ok if he is invisible.

As for titans, spec for a bubble. Weapons would be good for round 5 as that is the boss.

Warlocks (if any) should spec sunsinger with radiance. I think this is self-explanatory.

Other than that, have good Arc weapons for Round 4, and Solar for round 5 (VoC, Black Hammer, Ghorn are the best combo I think).

Anybody with tips on how to beat POE 34? Had two Titan's and a Hunter and couldn't get by the forth round.
Yeah it can be tricky. Our plan was to stay in the back left alcove and just keep wailing on him. We had two people on the boss, and one person just trying to kill any trash mobs that tried to get at us. When the mines came, we made our invis hunter go to the closest mine (so that his invisibility wouldn't run out) and the two titans run round through the tunnels to get to the other mines and pop a bubble one em.

if you have a sef-res warlock, that can be amazing as well. When I did it, I had the purifier robes on (stuns nearby enemies on self res) and when mines came, I basically ran up to it and tried to dismantle it. If i couldn't, then i would just die and self revive, and start spamming grenades. Worked every time! :)

You can cheese it. Take out all the adds from the back left. Leave one knight alive. Your whole team should now run to the right side of the room. There is a box on the upper platform you can all stand on. Everybody get on there and then kill the last knight. When the mines spawn the adds wont come out as long as someone is standing on the box. So you can send someone out to take care of the first two mines add free. (Usually one of the mines will spawn at the box as well) The last mine you will have to get off and all the adds will come out at once. Run back to the back left and take them out. Rinse and repeat for next wave.

He was extremely easy to solo! No problem at all! Although that is pretty much solely because of G-horn and vision of confluence. :lol:

Ran poe 34. Took 3 hours but got my 3rd character now to level 34. Although I am waiting until tomorrow to see if Variks sells level 42 light leg armor.

A reminder for those who have participated in the beta – today is one year since the beta launch and according to Bungie you will be “elevated to legendary status”!

It’s probably going to be an emblem…..

A reminder for those who have participated in the beta – today is one year since the beta launch and according to Bungie you will be “elevated to legendary status”!

It’s probably going to be an emblem…..
Looks like you need to do some activities. I'm missing the level 35 prison of elders.

New PS4 LE bundle for EU market. Clearly an error with the flipped DS4 image haha.
1436287613-1.jpg 1436287607-2.jpg

Anyone want to run poe 35 Saturday night or Sunday? I keep getting to skolas but can't find a group who can run it well.

Anyone want to run poe 35 Saturday night or Sunday? I keep getting to skolas but can't find a group who can run it well.
I wouldn't mind running it with you! If you want just send a friend request to Chameleon9001. :)

You have PS4? I may need to run 34 a few times to ascend more weapons
Yeah, i got destiny on PS4 a few months back after being tired of the ps3 being so slow. :)

I will run a 34 with you as well if you want.

Yeah, i got destiny on PS4 a few months back after being tired of the ps3 being so slow. :)

I will run a 34 with you as well if you want.
Would help. Just to get my weapons up to snuff. I only have 2 non-exotic 365 weapons. I need to upgrade fatebringer, black hammer and corrective.

Wow, they finally acknowledged the PvP weapon unbalance. https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13147

Reading that trash (pardon the blunt phrasing) makes me all the more happy I don't play anymore.

You're going to nerf a rocket launcher because it's doing too much damange in PvE? A rocket launcher. Doing too much damage.

Unbearably stupid. The entire update is just unbearably stupid.

Back