Devil May Cry

• Thread starter dazGT3
  • 5 comments
My mates PS2 has been stolen, so his games are round at my house. In this bundle of games he has GIVE me (he is getting them again for himself) there was devil may cry. I dont usually play games like this but i was just wondering if it's a decent game.
should i start on it?

thnx daz :)

Originally posted by dazGT3
My mates PS2 has been stolen, so his games are round at my house. In this bundle of games he has GIVE me (he is getting them again for himself) there was devil may cry. I dont usually play games like this but i was just wondering if it's a decent game.
should i start on it?

thnx daz :)

Its an awesome game, I would reccommend it. It really not a survival horror game, more of a action/adventure game. You have stages that you play, and once you complete the stage, then you move on.

I've just done the first few stages. What a game! The graphics are cool, i dont usually play this type of game, but DMC is amazing and MGS2 looks pretty attractive.

thnx space

Originally posted by dazGT3
I've just done the first few stages. What a game! The graphics are cool, i dont usually play this type of game, but DMC is amazing and MGS2 looks pretty attractive.

thnx space

no prob:)

If you are having difficulty, theres a easy mode that can be opened up if you do certian things in the first couple of stages.

Back