Dex drive

• Thread starter Zero
  • 10 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
If you have one, where did you buy it? GT2 players who have uploaded thier replays on the net could you help me. Stores, catalog's etc price, anything will help.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
If you have one, where did you buy it? GT2 players who have uploaded thier replays on the net could you help me. Stores, catalog's etc price, anything will help.

Thanks in advance.

What's a Dex Drive? Is that like the SharkPort only for the PS1? Oh, and does the SharkPort have emulation for PS1 memory modules?

~LoudMusic

they are extremely hard to find, your best luck is to look in small retailers and such because i don't think they even make them anymore. a buddy got me one for free so i didnt have to look, good god are they cool though.

Originally posted by KAB
Try Electronics Boutique. I hope there is one around in your area.

Man its been a while for this thread, yeah there's one, about 1 mile from my house at Gwinnett Place Mall 😈

I made my own and rolled my own software to drive it. It's a variant of PlaySave ( http://members.aol.com/playsaver ), hooks up to a printer port and can read a 1M card in about 30secs and write one in 45 on my main machine (a 500MHz Celeron) - all times being roughly 10 secs longer on my laptop (a 100MHz 586)...

It reads and writes Bleem files. If you want DEX or other format files, there is a great memory card manager program called PSXGameEdit; it's available on the internet at http://moberg-dybdal.dk/psxge

GKP

I got one from www.ebworld.com this past December for $15. It works great, just don't leave a mem card in it for too long (over 2 hours) if you're running Win2000.

Originally posted by pupik
I got one from www.ebworld.com this past December for $15. It works great, just don't leave a mem card in it for too long (over 2 hours) if you're running Win2000.

Since my mem card hates me anywayz, it deletes my GT2 saved game files :mad:, I'll just buy a new mem card and dex drive this weekend when i go to eb, thanks everyone for your help :)

I think that is obvious. I also think you just wanted to find an excuse to use that smiley. No matter, have fun. :goldfish:

Back