Dex Drives or Gameshark

• Thread starter mike969048
  • 33 comments
I was just doing a poll on how many people have dex drives or gamesharks???   cause if you do i know where you can get a couple great hybrids for gran turismo 2!!!

so let me know!!!

Neither, unfortunately.  I did have a Gameshark for my old PS1, but I've sold the good ole' system...  :(

I've got both.  I've got 3 gamesharks, a worn out CDX 3.3, a newer CDX 3.4 that I never used, and a GS Pro 3.1, which I use all the time for my hybrid building.  I've also got a dex drive too.  

yo skynyrd you got any sweet hybrids saved on dex drive??? if so talk to klandrader cause hes got a really sweet 3000gt LM hybrid that you might be interested in...  :)

Yeah, I've also got some webspace, if you're interested, skynyrd.  ;)

Yeah, I've got about 10 saves up on my site, under the Dex Saves link.  Oh yeah, in case someone didn't know (very likely), the address is:  http://skynyrdsgt2hybrids.homestead.com

well evo depends on which 3000GT LM you are looking for one can be won in the license test and the other can be won in a race ill have to let you know for sure later  to much to remember off the top of my head  :)

For the record, here's my list of bonus cars for GT2...

http://gtplanet.net/gt2/bonus_cars.htm

oh the cramps im just afraid i cant type no more !!!!or write for that matter but no really i have a lot of stuff scribbled down in various places of this house especially different gear settings just cant remember the tracks that they went to i also have about 25 dex saves of gt2 that i dont know whats on them or what records they hold sounds like a weekend thing :)

Yes, some real tough chores you got there.  ;)  That sounds like my office here, I'm covered up in little papers.  :reallymad:

Well then, isn't that convenient.  I'm having to rebuild my site at another place than it is now, and the new web space provider won't let me upload .GME (dex) files.

So, I guess you wouldn't mind putting them somewhere?  I've got 11 right now, and I usually have a new one ready every 3-5 weeks, unless something slows me down (like college).

Yeah, I'm on a 56k modem, too.  :reallymad:

I was just wondering because of webspace issues GTPlanet's server.  But, I can handle that.

Well, technically there's no such thing as a 300k modem.  The FCC has limited dial-up modems to 56k, and nothing can go faster than that over phone lines.  There is ISDN, which is around 128k, but it's availability is very limited.  Most people on faster connections than 128k are either on cable or DSL, which can get as fast as 1.5 MB/second.  You need to live near a large city to get them, though.  :(

I`ve :

Hardware:
Action Replay Pro 3.2
GameShark Pro 3.2
Hacker 2.4
Goldfinger 2.2
Dex Drive

Software:
PSX GameEdit
PlayStation Utilities V3
GT2 Code Converter
Dexplorer
GT2 Body List Maker
GT2 Colour Extractor
GT2 Day and Credit modifier
Hex Editor
GT2 - NTSC - PAL Converter
GSCC 2000

Documents :
Way too much...

By the way, it is possible to reduce the size of Game Saves from 132 kb to 33 kb by saving them as .psx files.

Back