DF Pro bugs - Just the JPN version or the Asian version too?

• Thread starter S13KS
  • 8 comments
Could anybody please verify whether the Chinese version of GT4P suffers from the same bugs as the Japanese version does?

I have ordered the Chinese version 2 weeks ago, but I am still waiting for it to arrive. I want to use it with the DF Pro wheel - but I don't like the idea of having to send it back overseas again to get a replacement.

I have both version but I have only used the wheel on the Chinese version for a few days.

I didn't experience any problem during that few days. And there hasn't been any announcement about recalling the game (Chinese version) here in Hong Kong.

I have Chinese version with the wheel and the 99.6% throttle bug exists but doesn't seem to be much of a problem, I have been able to get 21 golds so far. The Grand Canyon 'wheel not steering' bug has not happened to me. It is nice if everything works perfectly but I really wouldn't worry about it for this game. As long as GT4 doesn't have the problem then it doesn't bother me.

Thanks for you replies. I guess at least the 99.6% throttle makes it just that slight bit harder to get those golds. I guess I can live with it untill the full version comes out.

I've been waiting 2 weeks now for it to arrive from Lik-Sang.

Originally posted by 8400RPM
I have Chinese version with the wheel and the 99.6% throttle bug exists but doesn't seem to be much of a problem, I have been able to get 21 golds so far. The Grand Canyon 'wheel not steering' bug has not happened to me. It is nice if everything works perfectly but I really wouldn't worry about it for this game. As long as GT4 doesn't have the problem then it doesn't bother me.

Did you get your first few licenses with the wheel? It seems like the 99.6% throttle has more effect on a slower car. I got gold with the controller relatively easy. but it seems so difficult with the wheel.

Actually, you might be right. I've gotten some golds with the wheel and some with the DS2, but I can't remember which. I'll have to try them again.

yeah, the Spoon S2000 Catch-Up test was impossible for me with the DFP. I switched to the DS2 and got it done on my second try.

Back