DFGT is not working

• Thread starter uszke
  • 4 comments
Poland
Poland
Hello. At the beginning, sorry for my bad English :D

I've got some problems with my DFGT. I decided to use my DFGT after 4-5 months of break. I played for like 5 minutes and everything was working pretty fine. I unplugged power supply cable from my steering wheel by mistake but I plugged it again immediately. Then FFB seem like its not working so I decided to run game again but it still wasn't working. I tried reinstalling Logitech Profiler, rebooting PC and even trying to connect DFGT to my notebook. I opened my steering wheel to check if everything is connected, sniffed FFB motor but it seem'd ok. So I tried to plug wheel again and then it got even worse. Buttons are working but when I am turning wheel in any direction, it shows that wheel is still in the same position. I tried cleaning optical encoder diodes (or whatever it is, I mean those two little things on both sides of optical encoder wheel), encoder wheel is also ok (its not broken or anything). Anyone has idea what's going on?

Poland
Poland
Are you joking or what? I've already tried everything that I found on internet and it's still not working.

kikie

I'm here
Premium
Belgium
in the land of stupidity
Are you joking or what? I've already tried everything that I found on internet and it's still not working.
What is your problem? I'm the only one that tries to help and what do I get? Is that all you can say >> "Are you joking or what?"
Thanks for nothing, this is the last time I'm trying to help you. I'm going to ignore you from now on. :mischievous:

Don't bother to quote this post because I won't be reading it. ;)

Last edited: