DFP quirk...

• Thread starter Sven
  • 3 comments
I noticed a little quirk in the DFP Wheel while playing Prologue. After you've been doing one race over & over a bit, the feedback kind of goes crazy. Like, when you pause it, the wheel will rotate all the way to one lock or the other. It will also start doing vigorous feedback in a straight line that makes it hard to control, moreso than initially.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Is this normal?

I dont know becuase i dont have it, but it may be a quirk or maybe its just the physic engine at work, maybe its becuase you are doing multiple races that your car is getting suckier.

I've noticed that sometimes at the menu when i first fire up the game....the mapping is off. For instance...if I press up, it will act like i pressed left, or something like this. Also, if I press X or 0, or anyother button for that matter, it will do the wrong function for the button I'm pressing (like X making it go back a screen, or something). All I do is unplug and replug it in and it works fine. It is a quirk though. Also, when I fired the game up for the first time it recognise the DFP!! I was annoyed to say the least...and after plugging it in and out several times, and thinking I had a bugged version or the like, I restarted and it was fine.

I recommend getting a hold of the Korean version, if you can, as that one has the least bugs (I have failed to find any in fact).

The PAL version should be even better - if you have a PAL (=50hz) capable TV that is, will let you know as soon as I get it (that should be somewhere between now and two weeks).

Back