DGC SimRacing - Dragon Trail 400km - Results Posted, Freddude is your Winner!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 109 comments
-Team Name: eRacing Development

-Car Number: 89

-Car Choice: Lamborghini Huracan GT3

-Driver: ERD_Platinum (Malaysia)

-PreQ session (if needed): 1

Would be possible to sign up just for qualifying?

Not sure if i would be able to make the race let alone qualify for it.

In order to sign up for qualifying you would have to sign up for the race. I have a feeling this is going to be a very competitive field for Pre-Qualifying and would, from a consideration stand point, would want people that attend the race to attempt to make the field.

Event Update

First things first, Thank you to everyone who has signed up for this event. 19 entries :eek: was way more than I was expecting for this event as well as the quality of the field looks to be the start of a great race come the 29th, I cant wait till Race Day. As it stands now Event Registration will close this Wednesday at 6:00pm EST, entry alterations (Car swaps) are allowed up until entry closure. Any posted entries will not be taken after that time and the driver will be notified that his entry has be denied.

Being that we have more entries than slots available in the lobby, Pre-Qualifying will be required to set the field for the race. Lobby will be set up as a "Free Run" Lobby and Friends only, for access to lobby add PSN tag
Damon_Cuccia. Lobby Times will be listed in US Eastern Standard time, link to Time converter will be provided in spoiler. Sessions will be 60 minutes with the lobby setting below in Spoiler, All Racing Tires (provided by Pirelli) compounds will be available for use, including Super Softs. The In-Game Shortcut Penalty system will be in play for both sessions and will be set to weak to lighten the workload of the Stewart watching and logging times for each session. In-Game Flagging System will also be active with Lapped/Slow moving cars being ghosted in an attempt to lessen the likely hood of some ones lap being impeded. If by last minute catastrophe that you are not able to attend Pre-Qualifying, Feel Free to direct message me and we can set up a lobby for you to set a time, Hardship sessions will only be will only be 40 minutes long following the same lobby guidelines.

At the conclusion of each session it will be required for all competitors to be on In Pit Lane so times can be logged following the session. If a competitor has to leave in the middle of a session please tag me in the lobby chat so you lap time can be recorded before you depart. I will confirm you time has been logged in chat.

Look forward to jotting down times this coming Sunday! See ya then.

Sunday, November 22nd, 2020 - Event Pre-Qualifying Schedule
  • Lobby opens - 11:45am EST

• Session 1 : 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST

• Session 2 : 1:15pm EST - 2:15pm EST

• Lobby closes - 2:30pm EST
  • In-Game Track Time/Conditions - 6:30 Clear
https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

• Slipstream Strength: Real

• Visible Damage: Off

• Mechanical Damage: Off

• Tire Wear: 4x

• Fuel Consumption: 2x
  • Grip Reduction: Real

• Filter by Category: Gr.3

• Balance of Performance: On

• Power Limit: ---

• Weight Limit: ---

• Maximum Tire Rating: Racing: Super Soft

• Minimum Tire Rating: Racing: Hard

• Livery Restrictions: No Limit

• Racing Number Type: No Limit

• Assign Car Numbers Automatically: None

• Tuning: No Limit

• Kart Usage: Off

• Ghosting During Race: None

• Shortcut Penalty: Weak

• Wall Collision Penalty: None

• Side Contact Penalty: Off

• Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off

• Replace Car at Course Out: Off

• Flag Rules: On

• Ghost-Lapped Cars: On

• Counter steering Assist: Prohibited

• ASM: Prohibited

• Driving Line: No Limit

• Traction Control: No Limit

• ABS: No Limit

• Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Last edited:
@BouFushidara I still need confirmation on which Pre-Qualifying Session you will be taking part in.

Sorry dude, I'm currently in the process of moving house this weekend. Session 1 is fine if I can make it. If not, then I don't mind starting from the back of the grid if that's cool? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!

Sorry dude, I'm currently in the process of moving house this weekend. Session 1 is fine if I can make it. If not, then I don't mind starting from the back of the grid if that's cool? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!

I'll mark you down for Session 1. Also, just for clarification, Pre-Qualifying is to set a time to be in the race, you don't set a time or not in the top 14, you don't race.

Does livery matter for pre-q tomorrow? I have the general livery I will run done but don’t have all the event specific items on yet

Live Timing - Pre Qualifying & Event Updates

Today's Pre-Qualyfing event times will be posted as the session progresses. Make sure to add PSN Damon_Cuccia for access to Lobby. Registration for the Gr.4 Support race has opened today as well. Please click on Image below for details.

Header2.png
DGC SimRacing - Larini Systems 200 at Dragon Trail

Last edited:
I might be interrupted by a delivery during pre-q 1 - any chance I could switch to the later session to avoid it? If not I’ll do q1

Back