Diahtsu Midget Racing

• Thread starter paddworth
  • 25 comments
The most legendary noble and extreme racing has to be Diahtsu Midget Racing.

Me and my friend were put head to head, with him on a 5 second time advantage. This race was set at the seaside, hillside, Francelike, sunny place.

We stared off going up the hill at about 30 max and then I easily over took him when he crashed, and the max speed on big slopes is 60, its so immense. Then on the last corner I over took him again, because I braked to take him out earlier, but he went past me, and then went on to win 👍

I wish I had online so I could set it up in a competition of 6 drivers non AI

If you can't buy it from the dealer, and you can't win it, what does that mean?
You buy it used!
Watch the lots, I don't think they're all that rare. There's a 10k special on day 50.

we had races where we raced the 11bhp milk float against the suzuki wagon rrr {which sounds a beast} and the crappy milk float couldnt get up the final hill and my mate ad to push me up it after that we did a suzuki wagon r test course race at 120mph!!!! i over took him on de last corner after racing for 6 mins on for only 2 laps!!! reply back

I dont think you can race the steam carriage as it is a "special car", which kinda defetes the point of it being a car on a racing game if you cant race it but hey :ill:

i will post pics of my midget with speeline rims and nos doing the first jump at the nurgburgring when i get my flash drive. btw try watching the midget race on dive replay 👍 :D

EvilToast
i will post pics of my midget with speeline rims and nos doing the first jump at the nurgburgring when i get my flash drive. btw try watching the midget race on dive replay 👍 :D

If you want to see it do good jumps, take it on seattle reverse, amazing jumps on the straight before the finish.

Curiously, the original ones work now :odd:

Oh well, imageshack is better in the first place, uless you have already uploaded them to another site

when i first posted them they worked fine.... the you guys said it wasnt working so i posted them at imageshack, but now the original ones work again. WTF? :odd: :boggled: :confused:

Probably not the wing, I'm not sure. That other thing you said may exist only within your own mind, but the Midget can be equipped gold wheels if that's what you mean.

Talk about TCO (total cost of ownership), but dammit if I'm not having fun with my silly little yellow midget! :cool:

Now for some big ol' ghetto style dubs on that mofo...

So glad I wasted $3700 plus tuning on that little speed demon.

R

Back