Random things I saw, but couldn't take a picture due to driving:
1. 1999 Dodge Viper GTS (Viper red w silver stripes)
2. Nissan Skyline r32 gtr (dark blue)
3. McLaren 600LT (Purple)
4. Bentley Bentaygas in yellow
5. Tesla Model S Plaid
6. Bentley Continental GT Conv 2020 (yellow)
7. Audi R8 v10 plus
8. Maserati Quattroporte in black
9. Maserati Gran Turismo in black
10. Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye in black with what looked like drag tires on the back
11. 1967-68 Chevrolet Camaro drag car
12. Ford Explorer ST
13. Hyundai Velostar N
14. Ford F150 svt Raptor
15. Puma kit car
16. Nissan Skyline GTS 4-Door (R32) in black
17. Nissan Skyline GTS (R33), early model in dark red
18. Saleen S281E 2005-09
Alright, if you want to see my crummy camera pictures of actual stuff, here we go:
Blue blur, which was an Audi RS3 4-Door
Early Chevrolet Chevelle
Cadillac um...I don't know.
Nissan Laurel and that's my last random spot in Maryland.
Mercedes-Benz R129 SL500
What looked like some Kei Van
X150 Jaguar XKR Coupe
Ford F150 Raptor
Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
Toyota Supra 5th Gen
An old Dodge Pickup
Volvo XC90 R-Design
In the same traffic, there's a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X I caught in the back.
Chevrolet C10 Pickup
Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR-1 in Polo Green, I also saw in the same day a blue C4 ZR-1, but I wasn't ready for that one sadly.
Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser
Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon AMG
Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray
Ford Shelby GT500 (S550)
5th Gen Ford F-Series Pickup next to a Charger.
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Honda Acty Truck
Chevrolet El Camino
1970s Dodge Charger
Looks like the body of what was a Plymouth Belvedere
and the purple car in the back looks like another Plymouth Belvedere, but is being worked on.
A 1950s Ford F-Series Pickup with a Subaru Impreza WRX & Honda Civic Si in the background.