DIRT 5 Red Bull Revolution Free Update Arrives May 11, Adds Crossplay

Its gonna take a lot more then Xplay to make this game good. Its a shadow of its former self. Like playing with toy cars.

They went for the 2019 Mini XRaid livery with our gas-station-company Primax's sponsorship (which I got to see in person when Dakar's last South American run was here in Perú)!!! ♥

upload_2021-5-11_1-31-11.png

In case you wonder, it's Cyrill Depress's #308 variant (Carlos Sainz had a Silver/Blue trim and Stephane Peterhansel had a red trim) :D

cyril-despres-jean-paul-cottr-1.jpg

It would appear (As of last night anyway) that all of the leaderboards for the playgrounds have been reset.

This both a good thing (As there were some quite unbeatable times) and a bad thing (As I was top of a lot of them). I haven't checked the career leaderboards though.

Finally, The VW Toureg can actually look for once. Also as much as I loved the K&N livery I was using, glad the Peugeot 3008 DKR had its proper colors.

They went for the 2019 Mini XRaid livery with our gas-station-company Primax's sponsorship (which I got to see in person when Dakar's last South American run was here in Perú)!!! ♥

View attachment 1010246

In case you wonder, it's Cyrill Depress's #308 variant (Carlos Sainz had a Silver/Blue trim and Stephane Peterhansel had a red trim) :D

cyril-despres-jean-paul-cottr-1.jpg

Interesting, I seem to have the Carlos Sainz livery in my game.

Last edited:
It would appear (As of last night anyway) that all of the leaderboards for the playgrounds have been reset.

This both a good thing (As there were some quite unbeatable times) and a bad thing (As I was top of a lot of them). I haven't checked the career leaderboards though.
All the boards across the game were reset in order to add the Ghost feature.

Back