DIRT 5: General Discussion

Will this be the Dirt game that entices me back to the main series ever since the first game? All indicators are proclaiming a resounding yes. Looks fantastic!

Meh. Happy that it's not full electrics, but it lacks (for the moment) what I loved most of Dirt 2: arcade rally and huge open areas.

I like any kind of racer. But I prefer Dirt 2 over Showdown. I hope we get a next gen Dirt 2 or a triple A quality Gravel. I love the last, but it just screams cheap everywhere.

PS: With open areas I'm refering to those point to point races.

The funniest thing is that codies still reuse their assets (mustang and 911 ) xD

I think the Mustang is new, I don't remember Codemaster has the 1967 Mustang; it is always the 1970 Mustang Boss in Grid but other than that and the buggies it is recycled models. I hope they have a larger car list this time, bring in the GT4 from Grid and the trailblazers from Dirt 2 as well if possible. It looks like a fun arcade racer.

I like that they've differentiated it enough from their driving other titles, looks like the dirt 4 backlash has paid off in giving us proper rallying in dirt 2.0 and some fun racing action to come in dirt 5. Been loyal to codies since 1988 keep em coming!
s-l400.jpg

I'm feeling strong motorstorm vibes with this (well, you know the story with evo studios)!! And Vincent from Catherine as a racing coach?? :lol::lol: Count me in xD

"When DIRT 5 launches in October, it’ll be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Enhanced PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions will become available when the new consoles launch."

Yeah but this is the Xbox Series X version. Looks the same as Dirt 4

I am getting serious Dirt 2, meets Showdown, meets Motorstorm Vibes from this trailer. I like it and I hope this really puts Evolution studios talents to really good use.

Back