DiRT Rally 2.0 Gains New World RX Supercars Tomorrow... and Something Else is On the Way

Very excited to hear there is more content coming out for this game, especially if it includes the 97 Impreza. Fingers crossed for a new rally stage or two.

In the meantime, I am happy to see more RX Supercars.

The " Something coming" is probably a invoice for watching the video.
Finally patched,online and happily hotlapping.

Knowing Codemasters and how the two seasons of DLC covered by the first Season Pass shook out, it'll just be more rehashed DR1 content in terms of rally stages and locations.

Looks exactly like Wales to me. The two seconds of bumper-cam view are enough to recognize it.

Never change, Codies. Never change.

Knowing Codemasters and how the two seasons of DLC covered by the first Season Pass shook out, it'll just be more rehashed DR1 content in terms of rally stages and locations.
Wales is already available. We already have all the DR1 locations. I'm not expecting any new stages at this point, but the '97 Subaru is a nice addition.

Best guess: They'll announce season two of their World Championship competition, and the '97 Subaru will be the participation prize, similar to how the BMW M2 was.

unknown.png

STARD-Ford-Fiesta-Pal-Try.png

:odd:

Back