DiRT Rally 2.0 is 34% Off on the PlayStation Store Right Now

guess I want to say: "told you so" for all the non-believers. A good month after release and already on sale. Something isn't going that well and I see the exact same pattern as with OnRush.

guess I want to say: "told you so" for all the non-believers. A good month after release and already on sale. Something isn't going that well and I see the exact same pattern as with OnRush.

Don’t most racing games often get sales shortly after release, though? I think the same happened to GT Sport.

Thinking of picking this up. Is there a lot of wheel rattle like in GT Sport rally stuff?

I was holding out, waiting until one of the following:

1. The game is finished
  2. Leagues are added
  3. PSVR is added
  4. 50% off
I just caved in and bought a physical PS4 copy from Amazon for US$32.90. Won't have my hands on it until May, though.

The GTPlanet article says DR2.0 is only 40 cents cheaper than the original, splash out and buy that one instead.

I bought it last week on Amazon at 36.9€, Day One Edition in Spain.
It's better to wait a month or so than buy it day one.

Not regrets buying the deluxe version from day one. Still the first thing I run daily. Just hoping the extra cash injection goes straight to the PSVR department.:)

All the talk of poor FFB scared me off at launch. I was fooled by Codemasters on DR1 thinking they would eventually improve the FFB, but that never happened. Anyone on a T300 / PS4 combo that’s enjoying the experience yet? Any FFB patches or settings that have dialed things in yet?

Back