Dirt Rally 2.0 - One Stop Shop

- At least 2 seasons of additional content featuring new locations for rally and Rallycross and new cars.

Then can we expect a final edition at the end as well? Even a PS "insert next gen console name here" remake?

Why are the locations from the first game not present? 6 locations is very poor for a sequel coming 3 years after the first iteration. 12 would’ve been much more acceptable. I’m gonna miss Greece, Wales and Finland in particular.

Lovely little throwback here, Codies:

11830_Steelbook_Dirt_Rally_2_7fa2e36c1e22abf186bc55945c296100.jpg

4cf89f7c-d592-458a-99e0-e7bd3bedf32c.jpg

Quite looking forward to this one, the courses look even more technical than before. Hoping the DLC strategy isn't a gouging exercise for the best stuff.

i was hoping for a few more 2000’s cars in addition to the 4 we got with dr1 and dirt 4, the complete removal of them hit me like a wet fish....and now the 95 impreza can’t be used unless you buy the deluxe version.
The other new features look really good so im so gutted about the removal of all my favourite cars.
If it’s due to licensing and it’s not codies fault then fair enough, but then if that’s the case, then the group a cars should have been bolstered up more, not the just the evo from dirt 4.

The celica, SEAT Cordoba etc

The group A Impreza is in all versions. You just get it in the garage straight away with the deluxe.

I agree with the 2000s though, probably my most used class. Hopefully they will return with a few nice additions but I fear it may be licensing related.

This is shaping up to be the best rally game in my eyes, can’t wait.

Hoping I can actually control the RWD cars this time around. Couldn’t for the life of me drive the Lancia 037 in the first game. :lol: Speaking of, looks like they removed the Group B RWD cars? Shame, I liked the Opel Manta a lot.

This is shaping up to be the best rally game in my eyes, can’t wait.

Hoping I can actually control the RWD cars this time around. Couldn’t for the life of me drive the Lancia 037 in the first game. :lol: Speaking of, looks like they removed the Group B RWD cars? Shame, I liked the Opel Manta a lot.
The Manta is my favorite car in the first game. Hopefully it will return in DLC.

So no word on DLC1 yet. I just ordered the deluxe edition anyway at Gamemania. Haven't payed for it yet, but I can pick it up next Friday.

Back