DiRT Rally 2.0 Rallycross Germany DLC Now Available

Gave it a spin in my Peugeot 208 and it’s a fun course, definitely a bit challenging in the rain with the long dirt straight onto a tarmac corner and the tight joker section.

In related news, I’ve mostly put off Rallycross until recently and I’ve found that it’s a lot of fun so it’s like an all new section of the game for me to enjoy.

Gave it a spin in my Peugeot 208 and it’s a fun course, definitely a bit challenging in the rain with the long dirt straight onto a tarmac corner and the tight joker section.

In related news, I’ve mostly put off Rallycross until recently and I’ve found that it’s a lot of fun so it’s like an all new section of the game for me to enjoy.

Same here regarding rallycross. I completely ignored it until just recently I watched a youtuber playing it so I thought I would give it a go and I'm absolutely loving it. I will be putting in countless hours in the rallycross mode of this game, it is quite simply fantastic.

How do you get these dlc`s to work, ive bought tracks and cars now, and nothing is showing up, even though the playstation home screen info says they are installed??

Latest Posts

Back