Patch notes, courtesy of Christina on the official forums:
DiRT Rally 2.0 v1.4 releases at 11am (BST) today, and with that, RaceNet will go down for maintenance, so please make sure you're not playing the game when 11am comes around, as it could compromise event times etc. being uploaded to the server. We're expecting RaceNet to be up and running by 12pm BST. Here is what the update will bring:
- Online Custom events can now be set up as human only
- Plain black and white liveries added for most vehicles
- UI indication added for when ghost cars are stopped due to time penalty
- Leaderboards will now support going to the top from all positions
- AI will no longer select unreleased vehicles
- Speedcar Xtrem wheels will not disappear
- Improvement to Silverstone joker lap detection
- Costa Rican added as a nationality
- Tyre warnings are improved when in the service area
- Reset line improvements on Mettet
- Delta Daily will now award correct credits
- Improvements to Opel Manta 400 engine audio
- Turning off Personal Best ghosts will keep them off for the remainder of the session
- Visual improvements to some vehicles
- Proximity warnings will not be shown on retired vehicles
- Resuming championships will not damage previously undamaged components
- Stability improvements throughout title
Please note that a further update will follow in the next week, which will focus solely upon FFB – so if you’re wondering where that is, it’s just around the next corner!
As always, if you’re playing the game and notice something that might’ve slipped through the cracks, please post in this thread so we can take a look.
I played it for the first time with my new TGT a couple of days ago and i was shocked, barely any feedback at all, it even felt a little bit better with my old G29. I hope they adress this because the TGT feels awesome in AC Competizione. I have no clue what Codemasters are doing.