DiRT Rally is $8.50 For the Next Day Only

Its also om sale in the psn store for about 10 $ digital version.

Can be bought indtil 22 december .

Whoops, I always forget to check the Euro store for its unique deals. Cheers!

Kikie,

I have eery feeling, if you are looking for good rally experience you shall get Dirt Rally 1.0
Dirt Rally 2.0 will be more arcade to attract more casual players.

Kikie,

I have eery feeling, if you are looking for good rally experience you shall get Dirt Rally 1.0
Dirt Rally 2.0 will be more arcade to attract more casual players.

Will it? Are you sure about that?

This is dirt rally 2 not Dirt 5.

Will it? Are you sure about that?

This is dirt rally 2 not Dirt 5.

I dearly hope you are right, but I remember reading from somewhere they are looking for car handling being leaning more towards Dirt 4 than Dirt Rally 1.0. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have support for VR set either.

I dearly hope you are right, but I remember reading from somewhere they are looking for car handling being leaning more towards Dirt 4 than Dirt Rally 1.0. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have support for VR set either.

Dirt 4 had a lot of improvements to various parts of the physics. It was wrapped up in a package designed to be accessible and the sim physics suffered. Things like aero, tyres, brakes were much better but you could never really get the full feeling of it. If dirt rally 2 brings those improvements through in what is a rebuilt physics engine then it will be very very good indeed. Or at least, AA you say, I hope so.

Last edited:
Back