DiRT Rally VR Headlines PlayStation EU's December Discounts

I bought PSVR at full price for racing... only to discover with Dirt rally VR I am somewhat sensitive to motion sickness...:banghead:

Now it’s just collecting dust...

I bought PSVR at full price for racing... only to discover with Dirt rally VR I am somewhat sensitive to motion sickness...:banghead:

Now it’s just collecting dust...
Have you tried to get used to it, small steps at a time?
I'm noticing that I'm getting better at GT Sport (meaning less sick) each time I try VR.
You should also stop as soon as the motion sickness hits you.

On topic, I'm mad at the fact that the VR upgrade to the base DiRT Rally game is not subject to discount. :mad:

Hell yea. I'm way ahead of the curve. I had been watching for sales on this game like a hawk and I found this deal even before they had it listed in the deals section. I bought a UK PSN card, went through the hassle of making a UK paypal account to get the PS Plus 14 day trial, and made out like a bandit. Saved over $60 compared to the US PSN store prices. It was perfect timing too because I was almost considering spending $30 just for a used copy of the game.

Have you tried to get used to it, small steps at a time?
I'm noticing that I'm getting better at GT Sport (meaning less sick) each time I try VR.
You should also stop as soon as the motion sickness hits you.

On topic, I'm mad at the fact that the VR upgrade to the base DiRT Rally game is not subject to discount. :mad:

Gt sport VR is too limited. So only tried once. But wasn’t as bad as dirt rally vr.

DirtRally VR is lot better than GT Sport VR.
I didn’t mean dirt rally Vr was worse then GT sport vr. I meant the motion sickness was worse (for me) in dirt rally VR compared to GT sport. I can only about 3-5 min at the time. That really is annoying when your looking for immersion.

DirtRally VR is lot better than GT Sport VR.

Not graphically or FFB or tarmac physics wise. Overall though, dirt rally is arguably ps vr's best racing game.

It's such a shame because GT sport really could have been something special in VR. The graphics are amazing, the game itself is great, but it's pathetically limited in VR mode. Not even a time trial mode. What was PD thinking????

Not graphically or FFB or tarmac physics wise. Overall though, dirt rally is arguably ps vr's best racing game.

It's such a shame because GT sport really could have been something special in VR. The graphics are amazing, the game itself is great, but it's pathetically limited in VR mode. Not even a time trial mode. What was PD thinking????
I think they wanted it to run as smoothly as possible and had to make concessions. The PS4 hardware is too limited. Hopefully I can still use the psvr (v1) with the ps5 whenever it releases.

Back