Disable suggested gear

Only way I have found to do it is to set the display to race info only or off.
Heh, well that isn't any kind of a solution. Man, I hope they patch this. It's a bit silly that you could disable it in Sport but can't now.

Has anyone been able to turn this off? I can't believe they would have forgotten to include the option.
1652703777748.png

Or,

1652703920151.png

I’ve a feeling that changing the World Circuits race difficulty to hard in Options turns this feature off. I’m unsure it turns it off in Sport mode though.

Whaaaaat?!

I want to remove suggested gear, and the no entry sign, when driving wrong way. 🚫🚫 I want to record game play to use it as a video on "how to trail brake". GT have parameters on pedals :) And i don't want to have suggested gear. If I remove everything, I don't have my parameters for peals :( No news about it in the future?

Best regards

Norway

Having started my GT journey with GT Sport I had originally thought that the inability to disable the recommended gear indicator (and by extension, the flashing ”BRAKE” signal, which flashes said recommended gear indicator) was down to GT Sport being hastily coded to get out the door. Hearing that this function has existed since GT3 certainly paints a grim picture for any expectation that this could ever be disabled on its own…

Obviously this is now possible following the latest update by turning off driver info in display settings but the downside is you lose the entire hud. Driving in cockpit view restores some gauges obviously depending on which car you are driving.

Back