Dking's Videos Drift Dojo presents first person drift reuploaded sep 5, 2008

• Thread starter dking
  • 73 comments
My shot at videos...experimenting with cameras hope you enjoy!
(note Xlink replys only play once)
Thanks to Xlinkers and my team, Drift Dojo: Me, Breakerohio, Suzuki, DropTop_Chick, Ryosuke_Gumna, and BEEDIZZLE!
Video's from Xlink Battles all cars are stock on road or comfort tires
I hope you all see improvements as i make these..Top is newer...Feel free to Im me for expired vids...Comments appreciated enjoy!

Drift Dojo Rules....
1. There is a hp limit on runs ask the Mod for hp class
2. Waiting for group at half way point in lap...usually a straight away.
3. Don't complain about lag...If you think about it....we shouldn't even be playing Gt4 online...be happy about it! Play through the lag....it is possible.
4. Have Fun...we are all learning...

First person drift...filmed even before drift envy...one of the first videos right after drift dojo got together...enjoy!

Drift Envy filmed 2005 This was made in response to people saying drift is pointless....enjoy!

Motegi Test Drift wheel view...Like the z in the other vid...same run new vid.

*MOTEGI TEST DRIFT*This car is the same car in the settings vid...Exact same settings used in vid...Driving on DFP

Z33 roadster '03 Dking Spec Setinngs video...as seen in motegi test drift

DD TRIO
Gthd Drift celica...
Ferrari
GTHD DRIFT
S2 tires DFP used
WdS 10 entry

Drift Dojo People

..sorry for the audio....This Vid is Drift Dojo action ppl in this are: Sony-Gamer, DrifterEx, Drfto, vashdastampede, and me Dking. Note..This is the first filming done of all that attend...Drift Dojo people will get better as more people come in and film.

Looking Back JUST ADDED

Lexus Sc430 looking back being chased by Nismo 270r

Taking Requests for reuploading past vids, post and i will reupload

Dking's Short Clip 2

DD Xlink Fun

First person view

DD amuse Reuploaded!

second time Drifting with BreakerOhio and DropTop Chick
For first time video go to DropTop Chicks thread...

Dkings short clips

Last edited:
Nice vid. 👍
2 player drifting isn't cutting it for me anymore, especially since my friend kinda sucks at it and i'm constantly waiting for him. Might have to hook up with some xlink soon.

dking
My First Short clip of my drifting....
Thanks to Breakerohio, Suzuki, and other Xlinkers!
Video's from Xlink Battles all cars are stock on comfort tires
First Clip is a start for me...

Dking's Short Clip

Just Added....First Person View Drift (camera cars)

First Person View Drifting...

Now with Music!

That First Person View of Drifting was pretty good and entertaining to watch, even though it was long, I'd say the music and camera view keep me watching :). Its something that we don't see much without the help of xlink.

Tonights run was pretty fun having two camera cars follow us. Makes us feel like celebraties being chased by paparazzi

I really liked the Amuse S2000 video; great music selection. ATCQ is perfect for anything. And wow, Xlink looks like too much fun. I'm going to have to get the network adapter... or the new slim PS2... and give it a try. :D

WARNING: XLink can become addicting.
how do i know you ask? because i have been getting up at 4-6 pm and going to sleep at 6-7 am.
hahaha
REALLY addictive.

dking
My First Short clip of my drifting....
Thanks to Breakerohio, Suzuki, and other Xlinkers!
Video's from Xlink Battles all cars are stock on comfort tires
First Clip is a start for me...

Dking's Short Clip

First Person View Drift (camera cars)

First Person View Drifting...

Now with Music!

DD amuse *update*
second time Drifting with BreakerOhio and DropTop Chick
For first time video go to DropTop Chicks thread...
DD amuse

Nice song for the Amuse Triple Tandem video! That was fun. I'll be up for more later tonight. Like Suzuki said, this can be addicting.

BreakerOhio
Nice song for the Amuse Triple Tandem video! That was fun. I'll be up for more later tonight. Like Suzuki said, this can be addicting.

For sure I'll see u on xlink later! Maybe get more Tandem runs out. And they told me Gran Turismo is a drug.

Ryosuke_Gumna
I can't wait for another video!

Off-topic: Anyone is going to Xlink (i'm on xlink right now)?

Here you go!
This was thrown together please forgive me!

Dking's short clips 2

On another note, I will be looking to film Drift Dojo action...Come and maybe I will film you! Next video idea.....A day at Drift Dojo feat....you?

Drift Dojo People
This Vid is my first attempt at trying to feature Drift Dojo regulars...hope you enjoy...If you missed this filming...staytuned....There are more Film Sessions on the way!

Drift Dojo people

Back