Do You Think Auto Modelista is gonna be good?

It'll be interesting - shame it's coming out with GT Concept and TOCA Race Driver on the market, there's not going to be much room for it.

I like the cel shaded graphics, though - something a bit different!

as long as the physics are decent, it'll rock!! yea toca and gt concept blah blah blah. we know them already. but can we play them online? nope. i'm sure you watched the video, you saw the chatrooms while they watched a race. sweeet. and i LOVE the graphics, awesome stuff. i think it's gonna kick ass! it's gonna be in my lineup right next to toca. gtC can go to hell, not enough content for me.

Yeah - I really don't know about the on-line thing. Broadband cable here is pretty crappy (and I don't anything's going to happen in Australia on that front for eighteen months at least), and video game racing has always been a solo pursuit for me. My ego really doesn't need to be blown off by 14 year olds.

LOL!!! well, it still looks beutifull and you can do loads with the cars. this game is a ricers dream, and im sure it will appeal to those who just want to make em fast and keep em nice too :ghost:

Unfortunately GTConcept doesn't seem to be coming to the US market so we'll have lot's of room for Auto Modelista. From what I'm hearing, it's going to have more in common with Ridge racer than Gran Tourismo though, so sim drivers shouldn't get their hopes up.

I have heard that the online thing in Auto Modellista is going to be cancelled.
At least outside of Japan, that is.

I hope this is not true....:mad:

I like the cover

Attachments

• auto modellista cover.jpg
    auto modellista cover.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 38
don't know....but now that i think about it. probably japan. I would except an early 2003 release for the states. maybe they are working on the NTSC version at the same time as the Japanese? just doing the work on the Japanese, and have a team who converts it all to english? sounds good! :D

yea, it looks to be an arcadish game. But i think it will be some awesome fun. Givin that anime feel, and with some phat cars and who knows how many add-ons to boot. i think it looks sweet!

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero + Ridge Racer = Auto Modelista

The box art looks great!

Back