Do you want nostalgic content for Gran Turismo 7?

How hard should nostalgia hit Gran Turismo 7? Is it a crucial factor for you?

• Nostalgic contents are probably what I most want for GT7, so PD should really invest on that point.

Votes: 187 57.2%
  • It's not essential for me, but I would like to see a little bit of nostalgic stuff.

Votes: 124 37.9%
  • I really don't care about nostalgia. PD should always move forward and forget about the past.

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters
Strongly disagree. Given a good reason, everything can be changed.

No it's not just Sunday Cup, my point is that people seem to want the exact same thing over and over. They want the same license tests because we can't change those, they're Gran Turismo. They want the same events that you choose from a list, they want the same progression, because they're Gran Turismo. They want the same used car dealers, because they're Gran Turismo, can't change those either. People want pointless car wash back because, you get it.

Gran Turismo can change. Gran Turismo DID change with GT Sport. I want to see more change. I don't want to see GT1-6 with a fresh lick of paint.

Obviously I'm not saying throw everything out and turn it into NFS or something, but pretty much all areas of GT can see evolution over the same old formula.

Not remove, but improve. I'm not a zero any more, I've plenty of racing experience. I don't need to do basic straight line license tests where they teach me what the brakes are, nor do I need to do entry level races to be able to do higher tier stuff again. Don't treat everyone as beginners.

Imagine in the real world if every 5 years Lewis Hamilton went back to karts to begin a new zero-to-hero career? No.

"Hey Lewis just a refresher, the brake pedal is there. Press it to slow down. Let's try it on this 0-1000m stopping test"

I do feel like you're saying throw everything out... except the gameplay part (not turning into NFS means keep it being a sim), where these kind of people turn a blind eye over anything actually good only because they're from the past in inverse of nostalgiatards (where they say anything past is good, present is bad regardless of actual quality. And these kind of people say anything past is bad, anything present is good regardless of actual quality). I wonder if they do make a change like "remove pit stops, they're in past games", "remove tuning/setting, they're in past games", "remove the replay, they're in past games", "remove road cars, they're in past games" just for the sake of changes, and these kind of people welcome it and forces others to do so as well to "move on from the past" even if the game fared out worse due to that. I also hate if people only ask for past for the sake of nostalgia, but acting the complete opposite isn't the way too for me. Much as I wanted a good reasons for players to ask for a past content, I also want a good reasons for why features like Licenses (even GTS has Driving School) or UCD must be left out/removed other than "it's from the past".

If you say "I'm not a zero any more" because you've played various games previously, should other racing games, or even games in general do what you suggest to? So games nowadays should make everything start at top, because of your PS1/PS2/PS3/Xbox/Xbox 360 times already experiencing the prequel or that genre? If like that then it's not GT's fault for having a same formula as most games, but any games in general for treating you as a beginner in that game (because obviously not everyone has experienced a broad range of that genre) and have you progress from zero.

I do feel like you're saying throw everything out... except the gameplay part (not turning into NFS means keep it being a sim), where these kind of people turn a blind eye over anything actually good only because they're from the past in inverse of nostalgiatards (where they say anything past is good, present is bad regardless of actual quality. And these kind of people say anything past is bad, anything present is good regardless of actual quality). I wonder if they do make a change like "remove pit stops, they're in past games", "remove tuning/setting, they're in past games", "remove the replay, they're in past games", "remove road cars, they're in past games" just for the sake of changes, and these kind of people welcome it and forces others to do so as well to "move on from the past" even if the game fared out worse due to that. I also hate if people only ask for past for the sake of nostalgia, but acting the complete opposite isn't the way too for me. Much as I wanted a good reasons for players to ask for a past content, I also want a good reasons for why features like Licenses (even GTS has Driving School) or UCD must be left out/removed other than "it's from the past".

I never said remove entirely with no replacement. I said improve and/or replace. So no, removing road cars and tuning is not comparative to what i'm saying, because there is no improved replacement for those things. They are what they are.

Again on your last example, I never said to remove licenses and driving school entirely. I'm saying to ditch the old "Drive in a straight line, drive around this corner in under 23 seconds" tests and make your license progression more realistic. Give me a license when I've done 100km of clean racing, when I've done 10 racing series, when i've finished top 3 in a series etc etc. How people earn racing licenses in reality.

If you say "I'm not a zero any more" because you've played various games previously, should other racing games, or even games in general do what you suggest to? So games nowadays should make everything start at top, because of your PS1/PS2/PS3/Xbox/Xbox 360 times already experiencing the prequel or that genre? If like that then it's not GT's fault for having a same formula as most games, but any games in general for treating you as a beginner in that game (because obviously not everyone has experienced a broad range of that genre) and have you progress from zero.

They should allow you to start at the top in terms of difficulty, yes. If I want to start racing against elite racers in Renault Clio's, I should be able to. I shouldn't be forced to start out racing against your granny in beginner events until they "allow" me to race against fast people.

What they shouldn't do is force everyone to do basic tests that tell you how to drive a car before you can do anything else. Other game genres start you out small and teach you the controls and mechanics but that's because they're new, driving a car doesn't change from game to game. I don't need GT7 to teach me how brakes work.

That's all I'm saying here. Ditch Sunday Cup and all the other old events, replace them with a more dynamic, open structure of events and progression that works for everyone. But again i'm not a game designer, I don't have all the answers.

And hey, maybe the game designers look at other options for some aspects and find/decide that the old way was best. That's fine. I just want them to at least consider other options instead of a lazy copy/paste without thinking.

The year is 2074. Most of civilization have been wiped out, but PD still remain. Their latest game, GT34, still features the Sunday Cup.

This future Gran Turismo you speak of would likely have WipEout ships from the latest season of the F3600 League :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, moving on...

Nostalgic Content but in a mix of new ideas.

Fun to play and earn / unlock, not boring race 5-10 laps again and again...like GT League.

And an Arcade Mode that really works with the Custom Race feature, either they give us all the cars in the game as rental/courtesy cars, or give a large percentage of the cars in the game and leave the rest for us to unlock.

I kind of want this concept to be like Forza Motorsport 2 where in their Arcade Mode, you already have a large selection of cars readily available from the start, with some that you need to unlock before you have all the cars in the game in Arcade Mode. As for DLC cars that get added from updates, they’ll likely be added immediately.

I think that mission races need to return, especially one or more lap magic. Imagine a grid on a wet SSR11 with a grid all the way from Prince Skyline to R35 Nismo!

I think that mission races need to return, especially one or more lap magic. Imagine a grid on a wet SSR11 with a grid all the way from Prince Skyline to R35 Nismo!
Yeah for car reunions. Also implement the opposite one, where you drive the oldest car and have to win before the faster newer cars catch up.

Strongly disagree. Given a good reason, everything can be changed.

No it's not just Sunday Cup, my point is that people seem to want the exact same thing over and over. They want the same license tests because we can't change those, they're Gran Turismo. They want the same events that you choose from a list, they want the same progression, because they're Gran Turismo. They want the same used car dealers, because they're Gran Turismo, can't change those either. People want pointless car wash back because, you get it.

Gran Turismo can change. Gran Turismo DID change with GT Sport. I want to see more change. I don't want to see GT1-6 with a fresh lick of paint.
GT Sport may have been a commercial success but it has not resonated very well with the fans. Only half of all users turned a wheel in Sport Mode, and only a small percentage of those did more than a dozen races. It's not a proper GT game because it lacks some of the most important features from the past. The people want evolution, not revolution. Why do you think people are upset about Project Cars 3?

GT Sport may have been a commercial success but it has not resonated very well with the fans. Only half of all users turned a wheel in Sport Mode, and only a small percentage of those did more than a dozen races. It's not a proper GT game because it lacks some of the most important features from the past. The people want evolution, not revolution. Why do you think people are upset about Project Cars 3?

I didn't buy GT Sport. I have no interest in competitive online racing, but I commend PD for trying something new. I want them to keep trying new things, even if I personally don't enjoy them. That's better than just putting out the same old thing over and over.

If they didn't try something new to start with, GT wouldn't even exist.

They should allow you to start at the top in terms of difficulty, yes. If I want to start racing against elite racers in Renault Clio's, I should be able to. I shouldn't be forced to start out racing against your granny in beginner events until they "allow" me to race against fast people.

What they shouldn't do is force everyone to do basic tests that tell you how to drive a car before you can do anything else. Other game genres start you out small and teach you the controls and mechanics but that's because they're new, driving a car doesn't change from game to game. I don't need GT7 to teach me how brakes work.

That's all I'm saying here. Ditch Sunday Cup and all the other old events, replace them with a more dynamic, open structure of events and progression that works for everyone. But again i'm not a game designer, I don't have all the answers.

And hey, maybe the game designers look at other options for some aspects and find/decide that the old way was best. That's fine. I just want them to at least consider other options instead of a lazy copy/paste without thinking.

Some that suggest everything unlocked, may sound good at first glance, but that's only good for Arcades and probably Online (for cars). Forza Motorsport's 8 idea of this gets a backlash, as well as some regarding Project CARS' system of that.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...give-players-every-car-from-the-start.389741/

I didn't buy GT Sport. I have no interest in competitive online racing, but I commend PD for trying something new. I want them to keep trying new things, even if I personally don't enjoy them. That's better than just putting out the same old thing over and over.

If they didn't try something new to start with, GT wouldn't even exist.
Someone mentioned earlier, fans want evolution not revolution and I wholeheartedly agree. You make perfectly valid points, we discover new things we like because we try new things. Just constantly sticking to what you know is all well and good but but it can mean you miss out on better things because you never tried them.

But what drew people to the original Gran Turismo is what continues to draw them, there is a reason GT7 has elicited far more interest in a short space of thime than GT Sport did. I get what PD did with GT Sport and why they tried what they did, and for what it was, it was a success. But GT Sport didn't draw the mainstream Gran Turismo fans in the same way previous titles had. It has still managed to sell well mind (though the only mainstream title it has out sold I bleive is GT6).

What PD need to do is evolve the formula rather than revolutionise it IMO. They did the right thing with GT Sport in that they effectively made it a different IP by it not being a numbered entry in to the series. But if I really like something, yes it's right to still try new things, but that doesn't mean I don't ever want what I already liked ever again. So long may Gran Turismo provide me with the rags to riches racing story that it has done.

It can evolve the forumal for sure, it can give experienced players the option to start with an advantage based on previous game saves or something. It can introduce new modes of play at times too, but long may the rags to riches formula remain. That's what most people want, that's what keeps people interested in progressing.

I understand it's not for everyone, but neither is starting with every car and track unlocked and just racing. You have to find the racing game that suits your needs, if they all were the same there would be no point in having more than one.

Changes for the sake of changes often don't work, but evolving what does work and introducing new ideas alongside that will keep the interested people interested and still provide new experiences.

Some that suggest everything unlocked, may sound good at first glance, but that's only good for Arcades and probably Online (for cars). Forza Motorsport's 8 idea of this gets a backlash, as well as some regarding Project CARS' system of that.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...give-players-every-car-from-the-start.389741/

Where did I say "everything unlocked"? I said let people skip the basic driving tests and don't make all the early events with easy sunday driver AI. Don't treat everyone as beginners, essentially.

I'm not saying you start with a LMP car in your garage and be able to do those events right away, lock those events behind an experience based license.

The year is 2074. Most of civilization have been wiped out, but PD still remain. Their latest game, GT34, still features the Sunday Cup.

Seriously folks, why do you want the exact same game over and over? Throw it all in the trash, start fresh and build upon the ideas from Sport, but applied to a single player campaign that isn't just the same old thing...again.
It is not the same game over and over. It's the NAME of an event. It is part of the GT IP identify.

GTPSP was slightly diufferent https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtpsp/
GT6 has the same Sunday Cup number of races too much swearing in the YT videos
EcHVSVjU4AEaQGG

It is not the same game over and over. It's the NAME of an event. It is part of the GT IP identify.
I love the nostalgia stuff, but it is the same game over and over. GT Sport nearly was completely different. That's what all the fuss was about. GTS could easily have been two "discs". COuld have been two completely separate games. Release GT Sport only, as per November, 2017 and release "GT Campaign" only, as per December, 2017. That would have worked. Each could have been charged half the cost of the original Sport game. GT Campaign could have been hard drive. I feel a hard drive save, will add to making this the greatest GT ever, with a few other bits and pieces.

All their original tracks from previous games mainly. There are very few real world tracks I like in this game.
Used cars, tuning, etc would be cool.
They can leave oit the oil change and car wash tedium.

It is. What are the fundamental differences between each numbered GT in terms of gameplay? You start with a few credits, buy a car, enter the list of races, win cars. They made the actual racing terrible in GT6 by using catch the rabbit format, but everything else is the same, down to the same names of the events.

I mentioned Sunday Cup specifically because someone else did but it's just one example of the point. Heck, keep the Sunday Cup and some other event names if it's that important, but I just want to see an evolution of the overall format of just picking events from a soulless list and completing them. There are more interesting methods of progression and reward possible.

It is. What are the fundamental differences between each numbered GT in terms of gameplay? You start with a few credits, buy a car, enter the list of races, win cars. They made the actual racing terrible in GT6 by using catch the rabbit format, but everything else is the same, down to the same names of the events.

I mentioned Sunday Cup specifically because someone else did but it's just one example of the point. Heck, keep the Sunday Cup and some other event names if it's that important, but I just want to see an evolution of the overall format of just picking events from a soulless list and completing them. There are more interesting methods of progression and reward possible.
So what would you change the system to? Ditch the Cr system and unlock cars one class at a time/as you hit milestones rather than buying them? Start with all cars unlocked at the start? Or just a means for an experienced player to start further ahead?

I'm all for giving experienced players the option of starting further ahead, but I don't want them to ditch the rags to riches formual that has made Gran Turismo great over all these years.

Definitely agree with ditching the chase-the-rabbit race formula.

How would you organise the progress and events if you were in charge of changing it? You are not wrong in a lot of what you say IMO, but how you evolve the formula is important, it's evolution not revolution that's needed IMO which you also mentioned. I get where you are coming from, but (sorry if you've already said and I've missed it) I'd be keen to know what you would do instead.

Where did I say "everything unlocked"? I said let people skip the basic driving tests and don't make all the early events with easy sunday driver AI. Don't treat everyone as beginners, essentially.

I'm not saying you start with a LMP car in your garage and be able to do those events right away, lock those events behind an experience based license.

You didn't say that, but you gave that vibe (I even thought about Project CARS from your suggestion here) because you said you want to freely start at the top in terms of difficulty, and the game should allow you to do those events right away, like against elite racers in Renault Clio's. The "top difficulty" would sound like unlocking everything because usually events like that are the last to unlock. OK then as you say you still want events to be locked, but in experience instead (GT5 sounds like the closest to this), then the game would still provide the beginner starting event (which Sunday Cup is merely the name for that in GT).... right?

GTPSP was slightly diufferent https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtpsp/
GT6 has the same Sunday Cup number of races too much swearing in the YT videos
EcHVSVjU4AEaQGG

I love the nostalgia stuff, but it is the same game over and over. GT Sport nearly was completely different. That's what all the fuss was about. GTS could easily have been two "discs". COuld have been two completely separate games. Release GT Sport only, as per November, 2017 and release "GT Campaign" only, as per December, 2017. That would have worked. Each could have been charged half the cost of the original Sport game. GT Campaign could have been hard drive. I feel a hard drive save, will add to making this the greatest GT ever, with a few other bits and pieces.

You said that your idea for the change was like Forza Motorsport 2/3 where all the races would change after a tier? (It always started with the slow hatches and finished with race cars, including changing the circuits). I think other events are the one with that purpose, to do races with different cars and levels. It'd be redundant to turn an earlier event eerily similar to a newer one? Not the changing the circuit part btw.

So what would you change the system to? Ditch the Cr system and unlock cars one class at a time/as you hit milestones rather than buying them? Start with all cars unlocked at the start? Or just a means for an experienced player to start further ahead?

I'm all for giving experienced players the option of starting further ahead, but I don't want them to ditch the rags to riches formual that has made Gran Turismo great over all these years.

Definitely agree with ditching the chase-the-rabbit race formula.

How would you organise the progress and events if you were in charge of changing it? You are not wrong in a lot of what you say IMO, but how you evolve the formula is important, it's evolution not revolution that's needed IMO which you also mentioned. I get where you are coming from, but (sorry if you've already said and I've missed it) I'd be keen to know what you would do instead.

He answered above, in the quote of my reply here.

He answered above, in the quote of my reply here.
Kind of, but then this comment "evolution of the overall format of just picking events from a soulless list and completing them" suggests he wants more than that. I could just be reading too much into it of course :).

As I've said, I don't have all the answers, I'm not a game designer. I'm not making a game, so I'm not gonna sit and spend hours thinking about what could be done and write it all here.

All I'm saying is there is clearly plenty of scope for change whilst still maintaining the GT feel, and I'd be sorely disappointed if we just get the same old thing yet again.

As I've said, I don't have all the answers, I'm not a game designer. I'm not making a game, so I'm not gonna sit and spend hours thinking about what could be done and write it all here.

All I'm saying is there is clearly plenty of scope for change whilst still maintaining the GT feel, and I'd be sorely disappointed if we just get the same old thing yet again.
Agreed. GT7 might drag me back kicking and screaming to 1 foot in the console world, but not if it's simply a retread of past games with a couple of new tracks thrown in for good measure. I'm not a kid anymore (not that I ever was while playing GT but I digress) so I don't want to grind away for 100's of hours just to have a decent car roster to go online with. I also don't want to race the same old tracks over and over. Bindere Dundat. A 50/50 mix of old and new would be just fine but, IMO, an option for a sandbox mode for those wishing to race online exclusively would be a great way to modernize the series while leaving a version of the classic career mode intact for those that wish to play that as well. At some point they've got to realize that a large part of their player base is in their 30s-50s now and trying to balance game time with earning a living, raising a family or just trying to get by and a long, grinding career mode just isn't in the cards for most of us.

Options, options, options ftw.

It will never be GT4 because time and life have changed since then, but some glimpses such as the map, sunday cup, oil change or some songs from prior OST would be a nice touch of nostalgia into the game :)

I agree, if they give people the option to play how they want it makes the game more acessible to more people. Some people want the grind, some people want the grind but not from the start, others just want access to everything right away.

If they have a free race mode where you can pick whatever you want and just race online or offline without removing or compromising the GT Mode gameplay a lot of people still want then I think that benefits more people.

How they innovate the GT mode while making it better is easier said than done IMO, just beucase you change something doesn't mean it's better. I'm all for innovation but it has to be an improvement on the old rather than a change for the sake of change.

I agree, if they give people the option to play how they want it makes the game more acessible to more people. Some people want the grind, some people want the grind but not from the start, others just want access to everything right away.
I disagree if you give people the option to play how they want in a game, because when a game comes out like GT7 or any other game you will play the game their way and not the way you want to play.

Last edited:
I disagree if you give people the option to play how they want in a game, because when a game comes out like GT7 or any other game you will play the game their way and not the way you want to play.
You are aware that this sentence makes absolutely no sense at all, right?

And I don't mean that your opinion doesn't make any sense (which it probably doesn't, because you're always trying to dictate the "right" way to play Gran Turismo despite cheating your tits off in GT Sport), I mean that there is absolutely no meaning to be gleaned from the words you've written in the order you've used them. It's like someone just dumped a load of words onto the screen.

You said that your idea for the change was like Forza Motorsport 2/3 where all the races would change after a tier? (It always started with the slow hatches and finished with race cars, including changing the circuits). I think other events are the one with that purpose, to do races with different cars and levels. It'd be redundant to turn an earlier event eerily similar to a newer one? Not the changing the circuit part btw.
It's not a solution. Here's the quiote:

Easy. Sunday Cup can remain. Every time a player completes those three-whatever races, when they go back to it, the tracks and conditions change.

Sunday Cup put a limit on power and the type of car. It doesn't have to be so. Some players Pre-order or maybe import their garage, plus the initial gift car when starting. Whatever car they choose, the computer can select the race to be multi-class or One Make or same brand cars. If a player custromises their car and enters Sunday Cup, AI cars match the user car performance. It's easy to do.

Not for nothing, I forget the Forza game, maybe it was F2 or F3( I think it used Jeremy Clarkson's voice), once I finished a tier, I would go back to it from the beginning and all the races would change. That's how I enjoyed that game. It always started with the slow hatches and finished with race cars, but just changing the circuits made it fun to me.
I said it's easy to change up the Sunday Cup way PD have done it since GT1.

The last paragraph, is about how I enjoyed playing that particular game, in that particular game mode/event(s).

As a side, I restarted my game, signed with Mazda, bought the Mazda MX-5 TC and proceeded to do Beginner League where I can use the MX-5 TC and Gr.4 Atenza. Sunday Cup, FR Challenge, Mazda ROadster Cup and Group 4 Cup are available.
Amateur League allows me to enter Clubman Cup, FR Challenge, Mazda Roadster Cup, J*Sports Meeting, Group 3 Cup(using the RX-Vision GT3) and Real Cirtcuit Tours.

The way GT7 could change, is by allowing a program to read what car I select and construct a League where I can run the one car(MX-5 TC) to completion.

OK then probably this is my proper answer for this thread, the best features IMO from each previous game, that can be a reference of which "nostalgia content" to add:
  • GT1= Special Stage Route 11 (unfortunately this is the only thing I can say other than this game being the one started it all)
  • GT2 = Racing modifications, obscure unique and memorable cars (ex: Espace F1), manufacturer events, race events divided into certain hp level.
  • GT3 = Fast menu navigations, AI, soundtrack, racing focus, impact for the series.
  • GT4 = Most elaborate GT Mode, most amount of same quality cars, most tuning options, Photo Mode, Driving Missions.
  • GT5 = NASCAR/Rally's car damage, GT Academy, most garage limit, Online Collectors dealership, Seasonal events.
  • GT6 = Most amount of cars, most amount of tracks, varied modification for cars (compared to other GTs), track editor, special events, dynamic weather & time.
  • GTS = FIA, online and Sport Mode stuff, livery editor, graphics, most realistic physics, car sounds.

In terms of Nostalgia Content, I mainly just want cars and tracks from the past to come back. I really, REALLY want to drive on Red Rock Valley and Grindelwald with GT's current graphical style. I miss driving the 90s Japanese LeMans racers like the Honda NSX-R LM GT2 and Nismo R33 GT-R LM (race car version, not the road car). Heck, seeing the RM for the 1995 Supra in GT1 come back as the Supra LM would be fantastic!

Some other content like the car wash and oil change would give me a giggle.

Seriously folks, why do you want the exact same game over and over?
I personally like the simplicity of just jumping into a car I need for an event and doing the event. Especially when other racing games I have played overtime have thrown so much nonsense in for races, that I feel that they just get in the way if anything.

Another reason for me wanting to see the same formula again is probably because I really don't see it much anymore. Except maybe for the Forza games, but with how Turn 10 makes it so easy to earn money in those games (I have over 44 million credits in FH4 with little to nothing to spend it on as I say this), they might aswell be sandbox games.

Most of the career mode types I've seen over the years like Project Cars, Toca Race Driver, Grid, and others haven't held my interest for long.

With that said, I wouldn't mind if Gran Turismo did change its formula a bit. However, I'm not fully sure that I would enjoy it.

Last edited:
In terms of Nostalgia Content, I mainly just want cars and tracks from the past to come back. I really, REALLY want to drive on Red Rock Valley and Grindelwald with GT's current graphical style. I miss driving the 90s Japanese LeMans racers like the Honda NSX-R LM GT2 and Nismo R33 GT-R LM (race car version, not the road car). Heck, seeing the RM for the 1995 Supra in GT1 come back as the Supra LM would be fantastic!

How about just bringing back RM outright? Also turn the existing fictional race cars like Gr. cars as the base car's RM.

How about just bringing back RM outright? Also turn the existing fictional race cars like Gr. cars as the base car's RM.
Sure, I wouldn't mind if those were brought back. I still have fun playing that feature now whenever going back to GT2 and your idea would help fix the problem Gran Turismo 5 faced with RMs. Not having enough resources to model and include a significant amount.

However, if they never come back again; I honestly won't make a big deal out of it. As long as GT7 has a livery editor and brings back the visual customization parts from GT6; I can just have fun using that to make my own RMs.

GT7 with a basic structure like GT4 would be something new for me. Having missed out on GT6 it’s a hell of a long time since I’ve played a CaRPG GT. GT5 had huge ambition but was unfocused, unbalanced, and as a result, doesn’t have the nostalgic appeal of the PS2 title.

With the online suit having been perfected (or near enough). It allows PD to really get stuck into an engaging single-player campaign.

In terms of actual content. It’s clear the team has a new found appreciation of their history. Kaz has said as much after seeing FIA stars playing old GT’s. Trial Mountain‘s a clear nod to this. So I would expect more classic tracks and iconic cars to the series.

Back