Dodge Demon Too Slow? Check Out This 1,400hp Carbon-Bodied Monster at SEMA

Another potentially "useful" GR.X class car for GT8 on my future PSX 5 Pro Super Slim, if it wins the GT award. Cannot wait. :D

Speaking of SEMA. I’d really like to see all the other SEMA and pebble beach winners in game. We already have cars that don’t really fit in with the idea of GTSports. So I’m guessing they are modeling the cars now for the next game and may revise them a little, just to get ahead. I can’t wait for the next winner

There must be a point where we say "okay that's enough horsepower",but it seems we haven't reached that point yet.
Of course not, just look at SSC and Hennessey. Both coming out with cars approaching 2000hp in stock form. I'd say by 2025, 2000 hp will be the new norm for hypercars or whatever the name will be by then.

Of course not, just look at SSC and Hennessey. Both coming out with cars approaching 2000hp in stock form. I'd say by 2025, 2000 hp will be the new norm for hypercars or whatever the name will be by then.
If that’s not crazy enough, the aftermarket game is exploding. 2,000-2500hp is expected now for the top companies. 3,000hp+ is now being needed to break speed records. Insane world compared to 20 years ago.

If that’s not crazy enough, the aftermarket game is exploding. 2,000-2500hp is expected now for the top companies. 3,000hp+ is now being needed to break speed records. Insane world compared to 20 years ago.
Extremely insane. Just 10 years ago the original Veyron was still boss then Koenigsegg took over and even then 1000hp was the benchmark.

On top of that, engine builders have been making engines that are capable of producing a "reliable" (in the extreme performance sense, not the practical sense) 5,000 hp. In fact, there is video footage of a very competitive drag radial car making over 5,000 hp to the hubs when the car was on a hub dyno! I can only imagine that someone may shoot for 10k hp without nitromethane in the future, and I won't be surprised if something that isn't a hypercar is offered from the factory with four digit hp soon given the insane numbers everyone is trying to make these days.

5$ says this doesn't weigh much less than a regular Demon, despite the carbon fiber work.

Not to long till we reach those Gran Turismo Dodge Tomahawk X numbers.

Back