Dodge RT

• Thread starter Jon
  • 8 comments

Jon

(Banned)
Dcp00819.jpg

Dcp00825.jpg

I don't like the purple but it is a nice truck. There was one just like that sitting up in town for sale.

I really like Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T's, but I'm not too fond of that one...:nervous:

IMO it would look better without the flames, hood, and grill inserts. I've seen different grill inserts that would look much better, and I've also seen hoods that look much better...

Anyways, it's still a really sweet truck, and I sure as heck wouldn't mind being seen driving it...:P

Dang that truck looks evil...😈

Originally posted by Deathhawk
Is it a stock piece or modified? Has someone actually stepped up and challenged the ford lightning to a war?:eek:

There is no possible way that thing is stock. It has a flame job on it and it wont come with those kind of rims. It is a sweet truck though. :eek:

That r/t is the tits. I dont see how you can diss the paint and hood. Talk about original in the style and design, now if there is some muscle to back it up, wow.
If it were mine, Id drop it another 2-4 inches and change the rims to tuner style Konigs or something similar.
The grill inserts are all the rage right now and hands down are perfect for the truck. :P
Tell you what, Id trade both of my z24's for that. hehe :D
Later.

Back