Does anybody know where I can buy GT4P in NYC

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by djcivic, Oct 17, 2004.

1. djcivic

djcivic

Does anybody know where I can buy GT4P in NYC or if you want to sell me your copy email me at djcivic@tmail.com or just pm me
    (I don't mind if it doesn't come in case as long as the disc is working)

2. Jedi2016

Jedi2016

As far as I know, you can't.. they never released a North American version, so you'd have to have it imported from Japan, and have a mod-chipped PS2 to play it.

3. djcivic

djcivic

I have one of those magic disc or swap disc I don't no what they are called that allows you to play Japanese PS2 games so I just need to find a copy of GT4P
    Yes the disc works because I use it to play Inidital D second stage
    Also I know of only one store that import Japanese games and they don't have a copy anymore

4. extreme car

extreme car

Initial D second stage? are you sure? i only have Initial D special stage not 2nd stage

any way they don't sell it in NYC but you can always buy it at E-bay :)

5. djcivic

djcivic

Yea your right its special stage I don't know where I got second stage from I guess I was mad tired last night

6. djcivic

djcivic

Yea your right its special stage. Second stage is the from the series (well mine says second stage on the cover of the series) I guess I was mad tired last night

7. Gsir8

Gsir8

I have a swap magic disk or w/e, I forgot the name too. And I bought the GT4P on ebay. You should definately try there, I got mine for $8.

8. ixnay

ixnay

9. yesterdaylight

yesterdaylight

ebay dude !

10. dreesemonkey

dreesemonkey

Off topic, but where does one get the Initial D game? I'd go nuts for that.