does anyone here have a 940hp gto twinturbo rallied

hondacivic24

(Banned)
hey does anyone have a gto twinturbo with turbo port and polish s&s tires let me know if you do cause i have one it's purple with 940hp the top speed on it was 246mph if anyone knows of a faster car besides this and the supra let me know cause the gto is 4 wheel drive

Originally posted by hondacivic24
hey does anyone have a gto twinturbo with turbo port and polish s&s tires let me know if you do cause i have one it's purple with 940hp the top speed on it was 246mph if anyone knows of a faster car besides this and the supra let me know cause the gto is 4 wheel drive
Too F@st Y0!?!?!?!?! I'ze be fraid of y0 C@t!!!

I have one... 945 horses, top speed of 247. Fastest car in the game. Period. The Supra is fast, but the GTO has faster acceleration (4WD). I'll get the exact specs soon...

Originally posted by Fratley
I have one... 945 horses, top speed of 247. Fastest car in the game. Period. The Supra is fast, but the GTO has faster acceleration (4WD). I'll get the exact specs soon...
I want to know how you get 15hp more than me.
In the garage, my hp reads 930.
In the settings, my hp reads 941 max.
Perhaps you're talking about the Skyline? That one shows 931 in thegarage and in the settings it shows a little more than that.
Do share.

Yes, it was the Skyline with 945 hp. I haven't played GT1 in ages (scratched disk, you know...). My GTO is dark blue.
Look harder, Darin. Its there. Mitsubishi..?

I have several over 1300 HP if Hybrids are and exception! :D I recently just Hybrided my whole GT1 Garage with 7Speed trannys in all cars + A super Light weight reduction also, If your interested in a ultimate NTSC Save for GT1 and have a Sharkport, I can send you my save if interested! :cool:

in european version the Supra IS FASTER

mine had reached 442 km/h ( 265.2 mph ) without slip streem

that is

full tuned with racing body kit , 900+ hp e.t.c.

but the accelaration of GTO is unmached especially in slip

streem . . .:mischievous:

Back