Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,101 comments
Ehh... the chamber was unique, the circular perimeter something not used in pro wrestling. Though I imagine with it's sheer size they got tired of having to move the barriers around any more. Is it at least on level with the mat still? Or has it become a bloated, unbreakable re-hash of the cell.

I want to say it's over 10 years old. I believe Bischoff was the one who announced it, so it was old but it still worked for intimidation and awe. The only reasons I see to change it were 1) it didn't match the rest of the company's equipment (OMG, this round thing just does NOT fit in with all the square decor) and/or 2) they decided do force their branding into the design, so that's what they started with.
Basically Hell in a Cell 2.0 though on the mat

I think the change had to be made because of the Intercontinental Chamber showed some cracks in the design.

Predictions from me, everyone saying that Cena will lose the title from Wyatt after the leak a few weeks ago, so ill go along and say Cena won't be champ after tonight, cant see either of the other titles changing hands, think Lynch v James will be a good match, rest of the card is just filler.

@m8h3r this is the first time I'm able to watch a PPV live in months!
I watched the Rumble an hour after it aired. Without spoilers too. This may not be watched till Wednesday. I have WrestleMania's following week booked off so I can watch that.

Basically Hell in a Cell 2.0 though on the mat

I think the change had to be made because of the Intercontinental Chamber showed some cracks in the design.
I don't think the IC belt should be contested in the chamber anyway. It doesn't help that one botch completely blew up that match anyway, so I'm not gonna fault most of the hardware for that. I do wonder if there would have been a better solution than plexiglass, perhaps continuing the chains around the pods, maybe actual bulletproof panels (they have laminated plexiglass rated for it), I don't know.

Funny thing, my favorite soccer team scored a final 2-0 in our derby, at the same time Becky won. Best thing that happened this Sunday night for me :lol:

Was that the best Elimination Chamber match for ages?? i think so, new Chamber looked great to me too. wont spoil it for anyone by giving away the winner.

Rest of the card was pretty good, Luke Harper had his best match yet v Orton, a lot of filler and the crowd were really quiet for most of the show.

Was that the best Elimination Chamber match for ages?? i think so, new Chamber looked great to me too. wont spoil it for anyone by giving away the winner.

Rest of the card was pretty good, Luke Harper had his best match yet v Orton, a lot of filler and the crowd were really quiet for most of the show.
I second this. Best PPV for a while

I feel like the finish of the Chamber match was too predictable, but it interestingly put Cena in the position of transitional champion, something I never believed we'd see him as. Orton/Harper was classic wrestling 101, and I loved it. Naomi winning the SmackDown Women's Championship seems right for some reason. Interesting Tag Team match. Shows that as long as you aren't Roman Reigns, you can get away with the same things he'd do.

I was impressed with the new Chamber, looks like a really good, well made piece of kit that cost them a packet, 👍

Glad to see Bray finally get his chance with a proper singles title. Lets home he has a strong run and not like they've made Owens look. I think he stands more of a chance on Smackdown but he MUST go over against Orton at Mania. None of this dropping it to him at Mania, win it back after at some little PPV and then lose it again at Summerslam. That kinda booking does nobody any good.

Try and use spoiler tags for 24 hours after the event at least. A fair number of people in Europe and elsewhere won't have stayed up until 4/5AM for the show!
You know TV channels can replay a whole show for people who missed it, right?? :lol:

You know TV channels can replay a whole show for people who missed it, right?? :lol:

What has that got to do with anything? Most people will have the network or find "other" ways of watching - I was merely saying that @Gotbeefboy564 should probably use spoiler tags, as that's a rather important part of a match a lot of people were/are eager to see.

What has that got to do with anything? Most people will have the network or find "other" ways of watching - I was merely saying that @Gotbeefboy564 should probably use spoiler tags, as that's a rather important part of a match a lot of people were/are eager to see.
Oh, sorry, missunderstood your post

Honestly it wasn't a major spoiler as the other ones are but I see your point.

Looks like RAW's Fastlane PPV doesn't stand a chance against SD Live's Elimination Chamber after the right booking though.

Still who would've thought that Husky Harris would win the big one.
images

It would be interesting if Orton would punt kick Wyatt at WM33 though. Remember one time when Orton punt kicked Husky Harris?

Still good SD Live PPV nevertheless.

Happy with how it all went down except the Tag Team match, though that's because I really don't like the team that one.

Looks like RAW's Fastlane PPV doesn't stand a chance against SD Live's Elimination Chamber after the right booking though.
Unless Brock Lesnar costs Goldberg the match like how Goldberg cost Lesnar his match at No Way Out, I agree. Would be a nice call back and good way to continue feud as well as keep part timers away from the Championships please. The Rock and Brock Lesnar should've been enough evidence to keep part-timers away from them.

Want to congratulate Naomi on winning her first Women's title, never really rated her highly as a wrestler but happy for her that she has won it after being in the company for eight years.

Also looks like Ambrose v Corbin might be a match at WM after Ambrose eliminated Corbin who responded by attacking him and slamming him into the perspex.

Raw tonight has got Women's title re-match between Charlotte and Bayley and Jericho and Owens 'Festival Of Friendship'

Raw tonight has got Women's title re-match between Charlotte and Bayley and Jericho and Owens 'Festival Of Friendship'
Oh hey, Bayley gets to hold the Women's title tonight.

This week is not off to a good start. :ill:

Also, could they not find a couple pieces of paper to put in the New Day's folder? :lol:

Back