Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,197 comments
Heel turn!!

heel_turn.png

He was already a heel. :lol:

That was a great segment. I caught wind of this just switching between channels and I'm glad I watched it. I didn't realize it until someone else pointed it out, but that was very Shawn and Marty-like, even down to being driven head-first into a plate glass window.

...At least I think that was plate glass.

As has been said before...predictable is great if done right. That is an example of predictable being done right.

Since Teddy Long is going to the Hall of Fame, I think Undertaker should induct him since Teddy Long was his first manager before Brother Love and Paul Bearer came.

Brilliant segment to have Owens turn last night, knew it was going to happen but didn't see it coming last night, it was really well done, storyline wise i wonder if Triple H had something to do with it when he was talking to Owens backstage.

I'm happy for Bayley and everything but y'know how Cena won his 16th WWE title recently? Well i think Charlotte will hit 16 Women's titles by the end of the year if they keep tossing the belt around.

I recently got to play WWE 2K17 on last gen consoles and I gotta say, I miss Showcase mode. To unlock wrestlers, championships, and arenas, you'll have to complete a number of matches if not specific matches to unlock content and it requires a lot of grinding. A guy made a list of unlockables and by looking at it, yeah you really need a lot of grinding. That alone makes GT5 less grindy.

Could someone help me? And no I'm not gonna buy the Accelerator pack.

It actually isn't that bad to get things to unlock. Just play on a harder difficulty and you'll get a lot of credits each match.

Good Smackdown, had a brilliant main event triple threat match for the WWE title between Wyatt Cena and Styles, after the match was very interesting.

Also Naomi has picked up an injury that i don't if storyline or not, she was in the ring giving a promo with Renee and she had a cast on her left knee, still Alexa will get her rematch next week plus a falls count anywhere match between Nikki and Natalya.

Eva
It actually isn't that bad to get things to unlock. Just play on a harder difficulty and you'll get a lot of credits each match.
This is not next gen we're talking about but still that would've helped if the last gen versions had the in game currency system that the next gen versions have.

Did you check the link?

This is not next gen we're talking about but still that would've helped if the last gen versions had the in game currency system that the next gen versions have.

Did you check the link?
Just did and that looks like a lot of hours.

Not been a good week for the wrestling industry with two icons of the business passing away. First Chavo Guerrero Sr., now George 'The Animal' Steele. RIP

Not been a good week for the wrestling industry with two icons of the business passing away. First Chavo Guerrero Sr., now George 'The Animal' Steele. RIP

Don't forget Nicole Bass

So it's looking like the World Title matches at WrestleMania are
Goldberg/Lesnar and (rumored) Wyatt/Orton/Harper. I'd love it if they gave Luke a run with the title.

I don't think the latter will happen that way as they couldn't work someone interfering into that match as easily. :lol:

Although I could see them doing the triple threat and just have Orton and Wyatt team up on Harper.

On a similar note, what is it with WWE relying on interfering so much to drive the storylines?

Yeah, like the Royal Rumble and Survivor Series going to be turned off when Goldberg and Lesnar are on. If they're fighting for the title, I find it sickening that after a year of storylines, Raw wastes it title match on 2 part-timers who already have 2 encounters within the calender year whose storylines only happen occasionally on screen and don't even wrestler on Raw unlike Orton and Wyatt who actually have been developing a storyline since September that could see a fitting conclusion.

1 part timer isn't too bad, part timer winning the title is awful. 2 part timers fighting for the title is the worse idea I can think off (except the Katie Vick angle) and a massive middle finger to all the Raw wrestlers who are fighting for the spotlight.

I'd rather Roman Reigns be in the title picture, he might be a horrible character but at least he actually works hard.

RIP Ivan Koloff. That's three former wrestlers in a matter of days.

Unfortunately, I've stumbled across more bad news: Chavo Guerrero Sr. died of liver cancer on the 11th. Four gone within a week...WTF.

Unfortunately, I've stumbled across more bad news: Chavo Guerrero Sr. died of liver cancer on the 11th. Four gone within a week...WTF.
Well at least he's now up there with Eddie though. Still RIP Chavo Sr.

Lesnar wrestled at a live event in Dallas on Friday night, well i say 'wrestled' but looked like he interfered in a tag team match involving lower-mid card talent such as Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Sin Cara and the Shining Stars and ripped through everyone in less than a minute.

Back