Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,239 comments
Regarding the belt, it's believed that the one in the picture has the scratch WWE logo on it, and not the current one we see today. So Asuka doesn't have the exact belt as Paige did, but the overall design and look is still the same.

But due to what happened it damaged the reputation of the NXT Women's title.

I'd say by Takeover Orlando we might be seeing a new belt.

But due to what happened it damaged the reputation of the NXT Women's title.

I'd say by Takeover Orlando we might be seeing a new belt.
Yeah I do think after what happened, the belt is due for a redesign. Especially since a lot of people won't have noticed that small difference and would associate Paige's belt with the one Asuka has and the one you can buy on WWE Shop.

Raw should be a must-watch tonight in light of recent news, cant wait to see if anything happens!

Jim Cornette to induct the Rock n Roll express into the HOF, John Cena will induct Kurt Angle and Ron Simmonds and JBL will induct Teddy Long, had to be a tag team didn't it! :lol:

There have been some more nudes popping up, but not of Paige or indeed any female wrestler on WWE's roster (so far!) they are of former WWE Divas Kaitlyn and Maria Kannelis, both of them look hot! :drool:

Raw should be a must-watch tonight in light of recent news, cant wait to see if anything happens!

Jim Cornette to induct the Rock n Roll express into the HOF, John Cena will induct Kurt Angle and Ron Simmonds and JBL will induct Teddy Long, had to be a tag team didn't it! :lol:

There have been some more nudes popping up, but not of Paige or indeed any female wrestler on WWE's roster (so far!) they are of former WWE Divas Kaitlyn and Maria Kannelis, both of them look hot! :drool:
Them Kaitlyn ones really are something!

Cornette to induct is a strange choice. He managed their rivals and bashes WWE at every opportunity. I expect someone will have their finger on the cut mic button the whole time.

Ok I would be interested on checking them...
at-night-thumb.jpg

God, I thought you guys were kidding about the NXT title being shooted...
There are some pictures already circulating around the net. Even the "shooted" NXT title can be found at Instagram.

Hey did you guys saw Undertaker's reaction after he chokeslammed Strowman? It's like he got in a lot of pain.

And lastly I really hope Seth takes down and beat HHH at WM33.

Hey did you guys saw Undertaker's reaction after he chokeslammed Strowman? It's like he got in a lot of pain.
Not surprising given Strowman's weight, Taker's age and the fact that Taker apparently urgently needs a complete hip replacement, similar to Foley.

Makes me a bit concerned on his Wrestlemania match with Roman Reigns, even is Undertaker is just jobbing to Roman, I don't think I'll be comfortable watching it.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for Taker because not only he's in a lot of pain but having to job to a wrestler who has been hated by a lot of fans. :(

Don't worry Deadman, in 2 or 3 weeks after your match with Reigns, you can finally rest in peace. (Not literally RIP though)

Here's a random post about wrestling......

When you find that person on the internet that says "Wrestling is fake."

Enjoyed Raw, funniest part for me was how loud the crowd cheers were for New Day, that the most over they have been in weeks :lol:

Vince McMahon totaled his Bentley outside of WWE Headquarters this morning. He walked away unscathed unlike his two previous car accidents...

vince-mcmahon-corvette-concrete.jpg

vince-mcmahon-limo-explodes.jpg

More nudes leaked, Melina this time.

Eric Bischoff to induct DDP into the Hall of Fame.

SD Live tonight with the fall out to the AJ Styles beatdown on Shane McMahon plus Smackdown tag title on the line with American Alpha defending against the Usos.

All these leaks... who or what pissed off the person(s) who've been holding these? At this point I'm expecting to hear about ones with Charlotte, Sasha, Jax, or Natalia. Only Bayley would surprise me at this point.

The Uso's defeat American Alpha for the tag team championship belts.
🤬 YES!!! The Usos really needed this, they are right now the best heel tag team, it works so well.

I'll argue it has come a little late but I'm not disappointed in them winning as heels.

The Usos (or I would like to call them the 3 Minute Warning) did it! I knew that a heel turn is needed for them to revitalize their character.

So Vince after you saw The Usos winning the Tag Team titles after turning heel, wouldn't be great if Roman turns heel just for his career to be saved?

Ah yes Bad Blood. Good thing its still a Raw exclusive PPV.

The most memorable match in Bad Blood's PPV history would have to be the HIAC match for Triple H vs HBK back in 2004.

Back