Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,197 comments
Not counting the current match, there's still 6 left on the card and it's already 8:30PM local time. I'm gonna need some coffee. :ill:

Rey picked up an Ankle injury on Raw v Corbin, he was cleared to compete tonight but couldn't have been 100%.

Only four matches left after this Reigns v McIntyre match, by my count!...

Only four matches left after this Reigns v McIntyre match, by my count!...

4 matches plus an Elias segment unless it gets cut.

Firework camera has been late/early for most of the night :lol:

The production value seems surprisingly poor for a big WWE event (that's not to say it's bad). Bayley, Black and Ricochet had issues with their entrances* and with how simple the design is I was hoping for more special entrances.

* Bayley's tube men failed to inflate, Black had no smoke and like 12 candles and Ricochet's light canopy thing was barely visible.

Not only is Kofi Kingston is the first ever African born WWE Champion but he is also the first ever African born Grand Slam Champion!

Not gonna lie, I was starting to worry they were repackaging Bray as a Babe Ruth themed wrestler. :lol:

Thuganomics Cena is a much better alternative.
Not really what I was thinking but I just thought it was him when the screen went weird.

I have a feeling that the Balor, Lashly match will be another short one same with the Angle match before the triple threat.

Everyone thought this would be a six hour show, if that's the case then we have just under two hours left, still plenty of time, show might even finish early.

Latest Posts

Back