Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,197 comments
looks bad but when you think about it he put over a younger talent.

Here's the Demon!!

I must say that piece was very well done. It almost made it seem like this match had an interesting build! :lol:

Tbh, kudos to Joan Jett for singing "bad reputation" in the PERFECT pitch!! (never liked the high pitch uptone the song has (AND covers 75% of the song) Why didn't she sing it in like that originally??

There is something at ringside on a pedestal under a red veil, looks like a title.

Main event finished abruptly, with a slightly botchy finish. Great match though.

Great show overall, its 5.31am here so I'm off to bed!

Fantastic show last night, some great moments and nearly all the fan favourites won. The best thing I can say about the show is that although it was five-and-a-half hours to me it didn't feel that long, it actually flew by and the pacing of the show was superb. 👍

A couple of complaints, the set with the massive screen was bland and uninspired, the main event finish was rushed after all the build up in the last eight months, and WWE continue to screw over Asuka, this time by eliminating her early in the battle royal.

Raw after WrestleMania tonight, and #RawafterMania has been trending in the UK on Twitter already.

WWE continue to screw over Asuka, this time by eliminating her early in the battle royal.

Considering how previous winner's of both battle royal's have managed, I'm not so sure her getting eliminated early is such a bad thing.

And The Bar interfere because... reasons. :odd:

Although if it leads to Cesaro finally getting his title shot I'm all for it!

Enjoyed Raw. Loads of stuff happened, Sami Zayn and that promo!, Undertaker, Lars Sullivan (finally!), Lacey Evans actually doing something and then Kofi and Seth having a match for both titles then teaming up.

I wasn't disappointed with the main event being interrupted, I thought Brock would came down and beat up Seth, Like WWE were going to merge both titles on Raw!

Just realized Sami Zayn's new heel gimnick is basically WWE releasing their frustration over the pitty fans :lol:

Hardy's won the tag titles from Usos on Smackdown, their eighth tag titles in WWE.

Braun Strowman appeared on the Blue Brand to confront Samoa Joe, I feel a move to Tuesday nights on the Shakeup next week will do him a world of good.

AEW is apparently close to a deal with Turner to have their new show air on TBS or TNT starting in October. Hopefully it works out as that would be a very big deal.

Sasha Bank was upset about losing the titles at WrestleMania, it was a very last-minute decision from WWE to give the titles to the Iconics, Sasha and Bayley were given assurances that they would have a long run as tag team champions, Sasha reportedly tried to quit there and then (during WrestleMania) and WWE have given her a few weeks off to calm down, Sasha is coming across as quite arrogant here IMO.

Big E has torn his meniscus in his left knee and will be out for a while, WWE posted it on their twitter and Big E pretty much confirmed it.

Yeah if that's all it is for Sasha it does seem a bit picky and even diva-ish. I mean she does have room to complain about her booking over the years as a lot of people seem to feel she is much better than she tends to be used. But then again it's not as if her and Bayley were setting the world on fire with their tag matches and promos recently... and it's not as if Vince changing plans at the last minute is unusual.

I do wonder what this might mean if the story that they were going to be featured at a standalone NXT Takeover event as part of their run is true, they would probably have been one of the bigger draws for that. As amusing as the IIconics can be when left to their own devices, I doubt they put too many butts in seats.

It seems like there's been a lot of radical changes of mind lately with what WWE wants to be doing across the board.

Sasha on Twitter has started following AEW, Cody and the Young Bucks. She is in the Dominican Republic with her husband, Kalisto and Kalisto's wife on vacation.

Nia Jax is suffering from ACL tears in both knees which need surgery meaning she could be out of action for up to nine months.

AEW is apparently close to a deal with Turner to have their new show air on TBS or TNT starting in October. Hopefully it works out as that would be a very big deal.
I think the last time any wrestling or fighting event was on a Turner network was WCW Nitro. If it works, that's a solid platform.
Nia Jax is suffering from ACL tears in both knees which need surgery meaning she could be out of action for up to nine months.
Christ, one is bad enough but both knees? I can't even imagine the feeling.

Latest Posts

Back