Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,239 comments
I wasn't going to buy All Out since the card seems kind of top-heavy, but decided I would just to see how they build things going into the TV tapings.

Also, TakeOver UK is off to a great start.

Edit: AEW really needs to work on these Royal Rumble style matches, the presentation makes it very hard to follow who is in the match and what's going on in the ring.

Last edited:

Always a sucker for Arn Anderson doing spinebuster-y things.

EDIT:
Looks like the current incarnation of Impact Wrestling's LAX team is now AEW-bound.

Jericho wins!

Overall it was a great day for wrestling as both NXT UK and AEW delivered in my opinion. Hopefully both companies continue pushing each other so we can get another "golden era" of wrestling in the U.S. and that it lasts longer than the one in the 90's.

Also, AEW revealed their next PPV will be titled "Full Gear" and will take place Nov. 9.

Apparently the AEW World title belt has been stolen.

Imagine if it turns up on Smackdown tonight!!

Jericho left the AEW belt in a limo whilst he was eating at a steakhouse.

The AEW belt is officially missing, this is either real or could be part of a storyline.

Considering how many promotions there are and how often people lose stuff, I'm surprised we don't hear about this more often.

I had my doubts, but if Jericho filed a report to the police and even hired investigators to find it, then it is real.

I hope they can find it, it's a very cool looking belt.

BTW, the Legacy 2.0 did their thing again yesterday, maybe Kofimania is coming to an end?

Tallahassee Police posted on Facebook that they found the belt with a picture of one of their officers holding the belt, but that was quickly deleted, they have said since that whilst they've found the belt that the case remains open and active.

Smackdown was really good last night with a great crowd, Rowan turning on both Reigns and Bryan was my highlight, Rowan was good on the mic and got a huge pop when he put Bryan through the table.

Big surprise that Chad Gable knocked out Andrade in the KOTR as Andrade was my and I'm sure many others pick to win the tournament.

Chris Jericho's 'A little bit of Bubblay!' from All Out is everywhere on Twitter and people are using it in mash ups and videos, Chris has created a monster! :lol:

For those who watch Impact/TNA/GFW/whatever name it'll be next year
Ken Shamrock is wrestling Moose at Bound For Glory on October 20th. Ken Shamrock, in a reasonably high-profile match, on Impact's biggest show of the year, in the year of our Lord 2019. What is this I don't even.

Big match made for Raw at Madison Square Garden tomorrow, its a tag team match between Becky Lynch and Charlotte v Bayley and Sasha Banks, I don't think the Four Horsewoman have ever been in a 2v2 tag match before, they were in a Survivor Series elimination match.

Rey Mysterio also returns to take on Gran Metalik in an interesting match, plus KOTR continues.

Great Raw at Madison Square Garden last night, the tag match between the four horsewoman was great, the King Of The Ring triple threat was great and the main event plus the celebration after was fantastic, crowd was great too.

With regards to the King Of The Ring, considering who won last night and who is left in the tournament, I cant help but feel that the WWE have dropped the ball on this.

Apologies for the double post but ther has been some news from WWE tonight, Elias has been withdrawn from the King Of The Ring because of injury, he was scheduled to face Chad Gable tonight, no word from WWE about what's going to happen now and the show starts in less than an hour.

So, rumor I picked up on:
-purported tiered version of the WWE Network is coming in January. Indy content probably coming along based off of earlier reports is ICW, Progress, and EVOLVE.
-WWE also reputedly reached out to some lucha promotions and CHIKARA regarding content.

Right then people its PPV time again and it Clash Of Champions tonight, here is the card.

Kick-Off Show

Cruiserweight Championship-Triple Treat Match

Drew Gulak (c) v Humberto Carillo v Lince Dorado

-------------------------------------------------------------

Women's Tag Team Championship
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) v Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The New Day (c) v The Revival

Intercontinental Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) v The Miz

United States Championship
AJ Styles (c) v Cedric Alexander

Raw Tag Team Championship
Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (c) v Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode

Roman Reigns v Erick Rowan

Smackdown Women's Championship
Bayley (c) v Charlotte Flair

Raw Women's Championship
Becky Lynch (c) v Sasha Banks

WWE Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) v Randy Orton

Universal Championship
Seth Rollins (c) v Braun Strowman

Card is copy and pasted from WWE.com in order shown, I can see a lot of title changes tonight including Becky and Kofi maybe dropping their titles.

Reigns v Rowan is now a No Disqualification match, Kick-off show just started, staying up to watch the show despite being up early for work in the morning.

US title between Styles and Alexander will be on the Kick-off show as well as the Cruiserweight title match, AJ Styles should not be on the preshow!!

Last edited:
Reigns v Rowan is now a No Disqualification match, Kick-off show just started, staying up to watch the show despite being up early for work in the morning.

US title between Styles and Alexander will be on the Kick-off show as well as the Cruiserweight title match, AJ Styles should not be on the preshow!!
Calling it now Daniel Bryan is gonna attack Reigns to start their feud.

Just had the Cruiserweight title match and the US title match about to start.

Raw tag title match will start the main show.

Back