Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,223 comments
6a8c828b.jpg

"To Brett, From Bret the Hitman Hart"

:D

So does anyone still watch WWE on Mondays or Fridays? I usually watch WWE during the weekends. It sucks that Brock Lesnar, aka legit fighter, is (kayfabe) fired from the WWE but no doubts that he and Paul Heyman will eventually return, probably in Summerslam PPV. :)

Brock will probably be used relatively sparsely due to him still struggling from repercussions due to his bout with diverticulitus. He will probably only be used at PPVs and the occasional RAW appearance.

I still try to catch wrestling every once in a while when I can, but it will probably never be as good to me as it was in the NWO & Steve Austin vs. The Rock days.

What ever happened to the Undertaker? Is he still around?

Yeah, as a matter of fact he beat Triple H at Wrestlemania 28 in a Hell In A Cell match. He pretty much only wrestles the Wrestlemanias nowadays. I think he's not too far from retiring.

i watch wwe..and i have done since i was about 7 years old ( im 26 now lol!)

AJ Dressed As Kane - WWE Raw 6/18/12

Triple H & Paul Heyman Full Segment { WWE Raw 6/18/2012 }

Aj is a crazy lovable character in the WWE and can't wait for Brock Lesnar the face Tripe h at Summerslam in August!

I don't believe that Brock Lesner will fight Triple H since he is a coward for filing a lawsuit against WWE after they fired, but it will be happy if Triple H could knock some scenes into his little brain of his at Summerslam, and tell him that WWE is for fighting, not being a coward.

Also, thumbs up 👍 for the firing of John Laurinaitis, and the death of People Power.:)

98-06, best years. I just can't get into watching WWE anymore.

I really miss the old school guys and most are gone. All the new guys they have just don't compare.

My favorite wresting moment.

Yeah I agree with you, it's not going to be the same without Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H, and etc. This new WWE era will come close to attitude era.

The WWE have been struggling to replace the likes of the rock and stone cold for years now!, the have got some great wrestlers like chris jericho, cm punk, daniel bryan and alberto del rio..but they have also got some terrible wrestlers like john cena, sin cara and mark henry!

The WWE have been struggling to replace the likes of the rock and stone cold for years now!, the have got some great wrestlers like chris jericho, cm punk, daniel bryan and alberto del rio..but they have also got some terrible wrestlers like john cena, sin cara and mark henry!

Sin Cara was really bad his first go-around in the WWE, with all the botches, failed drug-tests (love that powerbomb through the ladder though) and then injury at Survivor series, but he hasn't been doing terrible so far in his return. Sure, he needs more opponents then just Hunico (who I really like), but he needs time.

The new crop on NXT are really good with Seth Rollins and Richie Steamboat coming to mind. I really can't wait for these guys, girls, and The Ascension to make the main roster eventually. They all show potential to make the in-ring talent level on the main roster that much higher rather then just being good talkers. (which Cena is, and Henry decided to be when he turned Heel)

EDIT: Watch this video, soo good. :lol:

That video is brilliant!!!!!!..loved the bit where vince drove that scooter to the knight rider theme tune!, and Aj kissing kane to celine dion was really beautiful..brough a tear to my eye!! :dopey::lol:

Yep..he and triple H will have a match at summerslam!

I am expecting good things out of this match, depending on the stipulation.

If they make it No Holds Barred, it will be classic. Hopefully it won't be another HHH vs Kevin Nash. :crazy:

Brock lesnar DID NOT appear on raw last night!, instead we had Paul heyman live 'via satilite' telling us that lesnar will be at the 1000th raw in 3 weeks to tell us his decision...even tough the match was confirmed weeks ago!!

Brock lesnar DID NOT appear on raw last night!, instead we had Paul heyman live 'via satilite' telling us that lesnar will be at the 1000th raw in 3 weeks to tell us his decision...even tough the match was confirmed weeks ago!!

That is a smart move by Brock Lesner to appear on the 1000th episode Raw.

I also want to see Ryback take on more on air competitors like The Miz, Christian, Cody Rhodes, etc.

That is a smart move by Brock Lesner to appear on the 1000th episode Raw.

I also want to see Ryback take on more on air competitors like The Miz, Christian, Cody Rhodes, etc.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!! he has been fighting jobbers in squash matches for far too long!! its getting boring and predictable!

I like Ryback, he reminds me of Goldberg whenever he wrestles there are always 'goldberg' chants!

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!! he has been fighting jobbers in squash matches for far too long!! its getting boring and predictable!

I like Ryback, he reminds me of Goldberg whenever he wrestles there are always 'goldberg' chants!

I've been hearing the "Goldberg" chants lately too, and Ryback reminds me of him.

This is my favorite moments by Goldberg.

Curse you Ric Flair. :grumpy:

Ryback vs Heath Slater (don't like) after Heath says Ryback is a cave man with a pea brain.

Is it me, or Heath Slater is a moron for making Ryback angry.

Last edited:
Hey, they gave Ryback a proper opponent on the last smackdown, he faced Curt hawkins! (its better than all the other people hes been up against lately!)

..also Sin cara has been added to the world championship money in the bank match! oh god!!

Back