Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,197 comments
Sin cara has been at WWE for a year now (i think!) and he is just not a good wrestler, a lot of his moves are botched and has shown little improvement and he is on a high salary in the company!

And, i agree with you that raw wasnt very good on monday, i still dont get this whole AJ thing and i cant see why they would put her in the match this sunday!?..but still im looking forward to money in the bank! Its shaping up to be a great PPV! :)

Sin cara has been at WWE for a year now (i think!) and he is just not a good wrestler, a lot of his moves are botched and has shown little improvement and he is on a high salary in the company!

His first stint in the WWE wasn't that good, I agree. He did show flashes of his supposed brilliance at times before he got injured. Since his return, I think he has improved and is beginning to find his way in the WWE. He is in the WWE to help make other wrestlers look good, like what Rey Mysterio Jr. did. We will see that at Money In the Bank this Sunday, like last year. (until he got storyline injured in the match, I still love that injuring Sin Cara was the last thing Heel Sheamus did) But with the booking right now, it's hard to plonk him in anywhere; which means he will be probably going to have a few more matches with Hunico (who I think is awesome, by the way) down the line.

And, i agree with you that raw wasnt very good on monday, i still dont get this whole AJ thing and i cant see why they would put her in the match this sunday!?..but still im looking forward to money in the bank! Its shaping up to be a great PPV! :)

The 4 matches on the card (and the tag dark match) all look to be really good matches. I fully expect Ryberg and Brodus Clay squashes somewhere in between.

I got some predictions for the 4 matches, so far:

RAW MITB:
Don't bet against Cena if WWE are making him an underdog. But he did guarantee a win, and the last time he did that, he lost to the Rock. I don't think Kane has a chance, unless he returns to feud with Punk/Bryan. And JeriShow both have an outside chance with Show's super-push and Jericho wanting to finalise his idea of making MITB and winning at it.
Winner: Cena

2z65g0j.jpg

Smackdown MITB:
Cody and Dolph should win, Dolph more since the crowd got behind him at No Way Out against Sheamus. Cody needs a push since he is in a real limbo since losing the IC Belt to Christian. Christian, Santino, Tensai, Sandow and Sin Cara all will not win. But Santino will probably be the last guy to get to the briefcase before the real winner does. Think of the moment where Santino hit the Cobra on Bryan at the Elimination Chamber and went for the pin; there will be that moment again. And now Tyson Kidd, my heart wants him to win, so bad. He and Dolph are two of the best wrestlers in this match in terms of talent. Kidd is the only Face with a shot in my opinion.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler or Tyson Kidd

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
CM Punk wins. Not sure how AJ will change the face of the match since she is mad now, bro. If Bryan wins, expect Cena to cash in MITB after the match and get WWE title, launching a Rock or CM Punk feud with Cena.
Winner: CM Punk

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus probably wins, but Alberto should win. His new anger he has shown needs to amplify in this match, and if it does he will win without a assist from Ricardo.
Winner: shakes Magic 8 Ball.....Ask Again Later. Sheamus wins... :yuck:

Last edited:
Yeah, i agree with most of that..i think the raw ladder match winner will be either cena/jericho, the smackdown ladder match looks more open, winners will either be kidd/ziggler/rhodes, i think CM Punk will win the WWE championship match (i hope AJ has minimel impact!) and the sheamus/del rio match is wide open..but i think del rio will win it..just!!

I believe this is how it goes down, this is my prediction. In Punk vs Bryan match for the WWE championship, Aj is going to try to distract both competitors, but both will ignore Aj till she does something to put herself at risk. Soon enough both Punk, and Bryan discover that Aj hurt herself, and would lead to call the match off. Soon after, the Raw Money In The Bank winner (hopefully Cena) will cash in the MITB contract on Punk to win the WWE championship.

Sheamus vs Del Rio. even though he is not a 100%, I believe Sheamus will win. Why? Sheamus is getting even more angry after Alberto constantly attacks Sheamus on Smackdown, Sheamus is ready to rearrange Del Rio face, and Alberto Del Rio will let his anger issues get the best of him.

In the Raw MITB match, i'm predicting Cena wiil win, and Smackdown's winner will be either Ziggler, Kidd, or I can't believe going to say this, but I pick Santino.

So are any of you guys actually going to the arena to watch it tonight or are you watching it on tv??

2012 Money In The Bank results

Raw's Money In The Bank winner:
John Cena

Smackdown's Money In The Bank winner:
Dolph Ziggler

WWE Champion:
C.M. Punk

World Heavyweight Champion:
Sheamus

Ryback defeat Curt Hawkens &Tyler Reks

WWE Tag Team Champions
R-Truth & Kofi Kingston defeated Hunico & Camacho

Layla, Kaitlyn & Tamina defeated Eve, Beth Phoenix & Natalya

Epico & Primo defeated The Prime Time Players

Really enjoyed it last night, wasnt much in the way of surprises, but some great matches, the smackdown mitb match was match of the night for me, it was just full of excitement and incident!!

MUSC4EVER
Really enjoyed it last night, wasnt much in the way of surprises, but some great matches, the smackdown mitb match was match of the night for me, it was just full of excitement and incident!!

I likes 90% of it, but they need to fire sin cara already he botches too much let hunico, epico and primo share the mask kids that rarely botch!

But bloody John cena wins the mitb it proves nothing he is like a 10 time belt holder and to the life of me why is he in matches after title bouts it does my bloody head in!

M0NSTER97
2012 Money In The Bank results

Raw's Money In The Bank winner:
John Cena

Smackdown's Money In The Bank winner:
Dolph Ziggler

WWE Champion:
C.M. Punk

World Heavyweight Champion:
Sheamus

Ryback defeat Curt Hawkens &Tyler Reks

Darren Young & Titus O'Neil defeated Primo and Epico

Layla, Kaitlyn & Tamina defeated Eve, Beth Phoenix & Natalya
Fixed :)

I watched raw from last night today..some good stuff happened, i dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it yet..but nexts weeks 1000th raw is looking like the best raw ever!!

I watched raw from last night today..some good stuff happened, i dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it yet..but nexts weeks 1000th raw is looking like the best raw ever!!

Raw will never be any bigger than the 1,000th episode. I hope there's more surprises than what's already been announced.

I used to watch this up until like 2010 when they stopped broadcasting it for me and WWE/RAW etc went downhill. I think R-Truth was pretty new when I stopped watching.

My favourite moments from MitB, Gifd up by wrestlingwithtext.

wxmOb.gif

UuH4z.gif

nTpXg.gif

I'm expecting a good match from Cena when he cashes in, and loses.

Ok so the massive 1000th raw show is only a few days away so here a quick round-up of whats happening on the show..

A DX reunion will start the show..
Brock lesnar will make an apperance to respond to triple h's call for a match at summerslam...
Aj and Daniel bryan's wedding..
The rock will make an apperance (i think it will be 'via satillete'!)..
..and John cena will cash in his MITB contract vs CM Punk for the WWE championship..which will most likely be the main event..

..also a host of former WWE stars will be there!

I enjoyed it too!

about time he turned heel, as he is a better heel than he is a 'face!!

This has been a busy for the new general managers. Aj first week as GM of Raw, and Booker T as Smackdown GM. I think these two will do better than the past GM.

Aj wearing a suit looks off to me, I guess with her character it just doesn't match in my head. She just looks like a mini Steph McMahon to me. Hopefully she does well.

Lemme tell ya something, Booker T is going to great as GM, sucka. If people can't get along, they are just going to get it on, dawg. And with Teddy Long as his assistant, Booker will do this job with the greatest of ease. Oh Mah Goodness.

Claudio Castagnoli for US Title.

I still dont get why Aj is the new raw GM!?, but i think Boooker T will be a great GM for smackdown and it a good decision i think as well because he wasn't a good commentator!

Also i think now that Randy Orton is back after his self-impossed suspension, i think they need to turn him heel, he is a much better as a heel than he is a face and he look a little fed up to me as a face..he doesn't seem interested anymore...

So is anyone going to be watching Summerslam tomorrow night..i will, it looks like a great show!!👍

Watching RAW last night when it happened was eerie to watch, not hearing anybody on commentary. Everyone worked to the best of their ability under the circumstances and Cole did an amazing job throughout the show.

Also, the promo between Bret, Punk and Cena was a great way to end a shaky show.

I was getting worry (and suspicious) about Lawler after I never heard from him at the end of the match of The Prime Time Players vs. Dainel Bryan and Kane. Cole confirmed about the incident a bit later in the show, and I was (along with many people) were sadden about the incident. I was happy that this never became a tragedy.

If anyone saw the PTP vs. Bryan and Kane match, you could be able to see in the background medical personel coming to the aid of Lawler.

2008, my favourite year of WWE, I tried to search for the 2008 RAW, ECW and SmackDown shows but I couldn't found any of their past shows :(.

Is there anyway that I can watch them.

Last edited:
2008? Question, how old are you?

I genuinely ask because if 2008 is your favorite year, you either haven't been watching long or you're young... which is practically the same thing.

Or you just have really different tastes than I do. :P

Oh, try scouring Daily Motion.

2008? Question, how old are you?

I genuinely ask because if 2008 is your favorite year, you either haven't been watching long or you're young... which is practically the same thing.

Or you just have really different tastes than I do. :P

Oh, try scouring Daily Motion.
I have watched the Attitude era moments on Youtube but I have to be honest, 2008 is better to me.

Daily Motion? I'll try but not really sure about it.

EDIT: I'm trying to search for it but I'm pretty stuck. Trying to watch 30th of June episode of Raw but can't find it :(.

Last edited:
I have no idea wich year it was but hulk hogan against the ultimate warrior and hulk hogan against that iraqi general were the most epic wrestlemanias for me.

That's probably because I was a little boy then.

Back