Domestic Win Recognition

• Thread starter Cogan
  • 4 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Cogan1
So...
I've been steadily improving in the Daily Races and also taking part in both the Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup, last week I invested my time into the Nation Cup and had some pretty good results, which resulted in me getting 1st in the Domestic Standings.

I find it a bit weird that there wasn't even a notification that you finished first in your country, considering its the Nations cup, what are your thoughts? I think this is something that could be improved on considering the game is centered around online championships.

I might also add because I ranked at 49th in the 24 Superstars Race, I only finished 124th in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't actual seasons yet, they are basically throwaway beta tests at this point, I imagine the actual 2018 Season(s) will have a lot more to it.

They aren't actual seasons yet, they are basically throwaway beta tests at this point, I imagine the actual 2018 Season(s) will have a lot more to it.
I hope so, it's not a massive deal at the min, I am a little satisfied with my current performance so I'm hoping I can improve. Also looking forward to seeing what the full championships will be like, I'm hoping that its a little longer than 6 races, and more like a proper FIA season.

Although the Top 24 Superstars are a good idea, I also think this should be run separately to the regular races, when missing out on that 1 race you are guaranteed to be outside the top results. A top 24 superstars championship could be a better idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it a bit weird that there wasn't even a notification that you finished first in your country, considering its the Nations cup, what are your thoughts? I think this is something that could be improved on considering the game is centered around online championships.

Definitely an area of opportunity for PD. The FIA sanctioned events are a distinct asset of GTS and deserve a proper focus. Celebrations, recognitions and participations are central to an event and critical when it comes to driving a thriving community.

The question is how. For starters, allow fans to watch, comment and participate during the FIA season. Throw in a track guide, a driver profile or feature a marque, etc. Build and run a proper event that echoes the status of the FIA.

All the interesting bits are already there for PD to imagine, prototype and deliver. The collectors have Pebble Beach, the weekend warriors have theirs and the GTS community should have our own.

Screen shot 2018-02-27 at 9.17.43 AM.png

Screen shot 2018-02-27 at 9.26.30 AM.png

Screen shot 2018-02-27 at 9.29.11 AM.png

Definitely an area of opportunity for PD. The FIA sanctioned events are a distinct asset of GTS and deserve a proper focus. Celebrations, recognitions and participations are central to an event and critical when it comes to driving a thriving community.

The question is how. For starters, allow fans to watch, comment and participate during the FIA season. Throw in a track guide, a driver profile or feature a marque, etc. Build and run a proper event that echoes the status of the FIA.

All the interesting bits are already there for PD to imagine, prototype and deliver. The collectors have Pebble Beach, the weekend warriors have theirs and the GTS community should have our own.

View attachment 717769

View attachment 717770

View attachment 717771
I like that idea, online lobbies with spectators and commentary for the proper seasons would be great.

Latest Posts

Back