Dont Bash The Nsx !!!

• Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 23 comments
Everyone says the NSX-R GT LM2, was a waste of time.
I mastered it, i got it handling so beautifully, it has goos looks and a good top speed. Acceleration as good or as better as the Impreza?

Anyone else here think it should have a fair trial !!!!

Well, the AI certainly likes it, especially at the GV300.

If it wasn't for the fact it always spins out on the first lap (on the run between the hairpins), it would probably consistently break 1-42 for that race!

But, I must admit that I personally could never master that car; it took me two tries to even win the GV300 with it.

I really enjoyed driving it, I liked the red design rather than the copper one. It was a littrle ahrd to master i admit, but set ur suspension to fairly hard settings, with dampers too, and your on to a winner. Sorry, no TCS or ACM, lol.

you LIKE any form of the nsx? you must enjoy doing this, too: :banghead:

i have never found a need for ANY nsx. the only race i haven't beaten is the GV300, and it gets on my nerves. anyways, in races like SS Route 11 and the like, i use one of my two 'secret weapons': fully modified (except race) '95 GTO MR, or fully modified GTO TT. in Normal Races, I tried that whole NSX garbage, then just sold the NSX, bought a Viper RT, and whooped everyone.

Soz mate, as my post, i have to say my piece, lol. I love the NSX, it is one of the best yetmost underrated cars there is. Always being cpompared to the Likes or ferrari... which mst say that it is one good.. quality machine.

I liked the NSX-R GT LM2 a lot, it was propably my favourite car of GT1. Too bad it's not in any other GT games. Oh well, we got plenty of other race NSX's to play with.

Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
you LIKE any form of the nsx? you must enjoy doing this, too: :banghead:

i have never found a need for ANY nsx. the only race i haven't beaten is the GV300, and it gets on my nerves. anyways, in races like SS Route 11 and the like, i use one of my two 'secret weapons': fully modified (except race) '95 GTO MR, or fully modified GTO TT. in Normal Races, I tried that whole NSX garbage, then just sold the NSX, bought a Viper RT, and whooped everyone.

Do you like any MR?

NSX is a light car that requires a precission driving. it requires time to master, but its fun to drive with. however, gto twin turbo is easy to handle and much more powered. Driving an NSX requires more concentration.

vette_7t9, I read what you said and I think "vette_7t9, you need to practise more".

But, really, I guess, I have practised far too much over the last few years. Right, now I find it far too easy to beat the AI NSX Type S Zero with my own NSX Type S Zero.

And, when I think back, the first time I won the Normal series I was using the Viper GTS, and I had a little bit of trouble, and the NSX was not even in the field--the second place car was the TRD.

Originally posted by vvVRROOOoomm...
hey....i thought they were the same....the acura and the honda nsx...:confused:

They are. I think it's because Acura assembles them in the USA. and Hondas are plain Hondas.

I have a story about a stupid NSX (well stupid at the time). I had just bought GT1. I was doing some arcade races to get the feel of the cars. I tried the NSX. I was on Clubman Stage Route 5. It was the final lap I had the lead. I came around the last corner and the gear box jammed in 5th. I was meant to be in 1st. I had to crawl to the line. I lost because of that problem. I was using an Automatic tranny too. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Originally posted by Supra4eva
Everyone says the NSX-R GT LM2, was a waste of time.
I mastered it, i got it handling so beautifully, it has goos looks and a good top speed. Acceleration as good or as better as the Impreza?

Anyone else here think it should have a fair trial !!!!

You've done the same, huh? Ive been using the NSX-R GT2 since I first got the game. I thought it was a excellent car.

Originally posted by takumi64
So which version of the NSX is better? The Honda version or the Acura version?

The Honda one is best than the Acura one.

Originally posted by takumi64
Yeah... but like all MR cars, the stability is poor

Then may I ask how is the handling so good on MR cars?

Back