DOOM ~Photo Gallery~ (18)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 29 comments
England
England
I just picked up the full game. This is such a great detailed photomode with a stunning sharp game engine I can see me taking many as I progress through the game so I think it deserves its own thread. I will be posting all #PS4 Pro but feel free anyone to join in the thread or to add any photos from XBox one or PC:tup:

I am really enjoying this old school shooter blasting away wave after wave of little mars aliens, you can't stop or you get shot or fire thrown at you so you are on edge all the time. The graphics are great and so detailed, the photomode you can only use once you have completed that level and select the mission again. It has FOV zoom, free cam, 2 filters, sharpness, DOF, saturation and frames/logos so quite a detailed one and something I haven't seen before which is very handy is if you press 'triangle' it moves to the next frame like a slowmo video so you can capture the blast of a gun or their body!..Guns and audio are very bass heavy along with the sound track..Well done overall..coming in at 79gb!👍

#PS4Pro 3840x2160px

Last edited:
There are some nasty demons and monsters now, heading towards the middle of the game with the checkpoints much longer than I hoped for and many restarts. I admit I am finding this a tough but enjoyable game, you have to be fast and not stop and be accurate with the weapons and choice of weapon, not being a pro first person gamer I hope I can finish this game and not get too stuck with the intense battles. Still enjoying the great photomode.👍

Latest Posts

Back