Dorifto Lag!!!

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 30 comments
lol you don't have to exaggerate the lag :sly:
ok the vid was recorded in 170 ping. from far west to east coast & canada

this also was my best experience on xlink :dopey:

Alright, who was driving what? I mean, damn... the vid was long and awesome!! Really nice. I especially liked the S2000's drift in the first lap where he passed the BMW... nice ^_^ But yeah, a bit of info as to who's driving what would be nice, that way I can congratulate you and also chastice the few others... =Þ

at the end has the credits... did you watch till the end???? lol but i'll say it... I am in the sileighty, Nk4e in the M3, Toyota Drifter in supra, Suzuki in amuse?S2000 street.

on a side note I was pwnning the last lap but Nk4e took me out b4 the tunnel lol

Hahaha you all did amazingly well ^_^ I wish I had a network adapter so I could XLink with people... oh well.

This is the best Vidoe that i have seen so far. I like those cars espacliay the Supra And the BMW they drift very close to each other. And the Music fits with the vidoe very good the music is a killa espcialy the one song that in that vidoe called RED Line where there are Supras. Good vidoe i give rate 10/10. good job. i am going to play online soon i just have to do the Xlinx.

hmmm your from cali... it won't be that laggy if you play with me, dking, and i forget the others from cali... lol but not laggy

DRFT, the drifting you do in the video seems a lot like mine, steep angles and a bit lower speeds ^_^ I love it ^_^ (Nice car also!!)

Hahah I just like doing show drift. Speed drift is still just a tad out of my reach. I'm trying to get in full control still, but I'll get there soon.

Spyder_V
Hahah I just like doing show drift. Speed drift is still just a tad out of my reach. I'm trying to get in full control still, but I'll get there soon.
lol speed drift= little counter steer more gas

Spyder_V
Hahah I know, I just have a bit of trouble controlling low angle countersteer that's all.

you know drift with lower angle is way easier than higher angle....

try to run around trial mountan with 15% less counter steer than you usually do and then try 30% less counter 40% less counter than 50 % less there you go 💡

Whats the name of the artist and the song of the vidoe i think its the second song. its where a girl sings she has a like a light voice. its the same song from the vidoe RED LINEdoes any know whats the name of it and the artist?

Sanjko
Whats the name of the artist and the song of the vidoe i think its the second song. its where a girl sings she has a like a light voice. its the same song from the vidoe RED LINEdoes any know whats the name of it and the artist?
green court silent heart

Latest Posts

Back