Dorifto_n()b's Videos

sweet drifts im liking the AWD action :)

i'll have to record some of my attempts and see what peeps thik of them, gota record them on my mobile tho coz i cant get my ps2 hooked up to me pc.

if u drift with a ds2 you ain't a real drifter it's too easy to drift with a ds2 but if u drift with a dfp its aan other storry but ... i'm sure u drift with a ds2 cause a saw ur front wheels moving fast:crazy:

if u drift with a ds2 you ain't a real drifter it's too easy to drift with a ds2 but if u drift with a dfp its aan other storry but ... i'm sure u drift with a ds2 cause a saw ur front wheels moving fast:crazy:

hey thnxx for checking out my videos.

i do Drift with DS2,I haven't bought a DFP cuz i money is tight and my proyect going(Im putting together a DailyDriven Drift car),I've bin gathering parts for my proyect,havn't had the extra money to buy a DFP but thnxx for the advice. :)

Aup
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
Don't say he isn't a real drifter because he is using a DS2. People like you take the fun out of drifting for things like that. Drifting is suppose to be fun, not being restricted to rules on what to get in order to become a drifter. There are methods on drifting but this is GT4.

I only watched 24 seconds of that Subaru Bit, Pretty Damn Good, It looks like you have the track all memorized for those 24 seconds. Are you using a DFP?
Also are you Staggering Tires? I can't seem to get AWDs to repsond so quickly probably because of Soft Spring rate.

Don't say he isn't a real drifter because he is using a DS2. People like you take the fun out of drifting for things like that. Drifting is suppose to be fun, not being restricted to rules on what to get in order to become a drifter. There are methods on drifting but this is GT4.
what i said i=was driftin' with a ds2 is not like real driftin' coz u don't feel the car but with a dfp u have all the car's feeling

what i said i=was driftin' with a ds2 is not like real driftin' coz u don't feel the car but with a dfp u have all the car's feeling

Aup
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
Not everyone can buy the DFP, right now I can't even afford a Cellphone bill, save up for a car. People have their reasons on not buying a DFP and because the DFP has force feed back, the madcatz wheel doesn't. Well,I don't know anymore because I bought it in the last quarter when Gt3 drifting was still the ****.

srry to burst your bubble but GT Drifting isn't that realistic anyways,the tires are all weird,have you tried real Drifting(In a real car)? when you do that then youll know the diffrence.

the only thing i see in common are the techniques...i still say that the tires in GT4 are retarted:guilty:

By the way,real Drifting is when you Drift a REAL CAR

and yes trico pro,i use tire stager with AWD's

ukogmonkey thats the most funky music for a drift video i seen yet lol good drifts tho. you to DORIFTO_N()B but techmo to death medal??

WHAT WHAT WHAT !!!!

ukogmonkey thats the most funky music for a drift video i seen yet lol good drifts tho. you to DORIFTO_N()B but techmo to death medal??

WHAT WHAT WHAT !!!!

yeah i know its weird, i listen to a bunch of music and i just usually listen to something and if i like it ill throw it in the video:dopey:

Back