Double G Motorsports Logo and Livery Emporium - GT7 Edition

• Thread starter doubleg213
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
The Federal Republic of Northumberland
doubleg213
Not really been doing much with the GT7 livery editor so far but the addition of another car from the Group A Touring Car era has fired my enthusiasm up a bit and with the winter nights coming I figured I may as well start getting on with some liveries again.

Hoping to do a decent range of ATCC, BTCC and DTM cars from the classic 80's,90's era and I've also been doing some work on some more modern DTM liveries.

First thing I did some work on.
458 Italia livery based on the 488 used in the 2021 DTM and driven by Alex Albon.

DTM-2021-23-Alex-Albon_02.jpeg

And with the addition of the RS500 done the 1988 DTM Sierra of Herbert Drexler.

dtm_88_26_drexler_002.jpeg

On Sport I was doing what I was calling "Project Group A" initially before they added the E30 which got me all distracted.

It was a series of liveries taking old Group A liveries and adding them to the modern day equivalent in Gr.4.

In GT7 today I've also added this Mustang which as should be obvious is meant to be a modern rendition of the Sierra above.

dtm_88_26_drexler_002-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Another Sierra livery done and dusted. I had planned on getting a few done this week but got distracted with a few things.

Based on the car Colin McRae drove on the Ypres 24 Hours rally in 1990. Got a bit more involved with the detail on it than I intended and spent way more time on the rally plaque for the bonnet and rear window and the long sticker for the rear window as they don't really show all that clearly but I'm still kind of happy they are at least there for my own edification.

Ypres90-09Colin_McRae_002.jpeg

I also got a bit waylaid as I hadn't been aware that deleting decals broke the liveries after they've been posted so had to do some tidying and organising which has slowed me down quite a bit.

I'll be posting some decals as well as I get a bit more organised again.

Last edited:
As well as the Alex Albon 488 AF Corse DTM modified from 2021 modified onto the 458 I have also done the 2022 version with Loeb as the driver.

He only drove it once and Nick Cassidy drove it for most of the year, but I'm a rally guy and Loeb drove it, so Loeb wins.

DTM-2022-37-Sebastien-Loeb_02.jpeg

And also another rally car, been about ready to go for ages but I just hadn't finished the last couple of pieces for it.

It's a Lancia Delta with the style set to remove the spoiler etc. to match the original car a bit more closely.

The car is based on the Delta which won the 1991 Intenational Zuiderzee Rally driven by Chiel Bos with a few minor changes to fit where the car differs to his original car.

chie-bos-delta_02.jpeg

Another Sierra livery done and dusted. I had planned on getting a few done this week but got distracted with a few things.

Based on the car Colin McRae drove on the Ypres 24 Hours rally in 1990. Got a bit more involved with the detail on it than I intended and spent way more time on the rally plaque for the bonnet and rear window and the long sticker for the rear window as they don't really show all that clearly but I'm still kind of happy they are at least there for my own edification.

Ypres90-09Colin_McRae_002.jpeg

I also got a bit waylaid as I hadn't been aware that deleting decals broke the liveries after they've been posted so had to do some tidying and organising which has slowed me down quite a bit.

I'll be posting some decals as well as I get a bit more organised again.
Ooo, I’d love to get my hands on those Ypres Rally decals.

Ooo, I’d love to get my hands on those Ypres Rally decals.

I've tended not to share the likes of those as it's multiple SVG's to build them up so they get a bit messy, the rally plate is 5 layers and the window strips is 4 or 5 as well and they are made to overlay without needing to place them. i.e. you need to position the 1st layers, then duplicate that in game and use the replace decals function and then put in the next layer and so on.

To keep my main a bit cleaner for me finding stuff myself when I am making I'll see if I can add them on my secondary account and share there.

Back