DPC Week 28 Entries Open (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
Firstly id like to say that this is my first time hosting a DPC competition, i dont think it will be too hard but knowing my luck everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong :lol: Good luck to everybody entering the competition and please check out the DPT Thread for a update! Yes its coming back!!!

Drift Photo Competition Week 25

Photo Requirements as chosen by Week 25 Winner Spykerdriver
Track : Deep Forest ( Forwards or Reverse)
Car Type : Any European Road Car made in 1980 or later - NO! race/concept/tuner cars allowed
Deadline : 24/10/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES
- You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Benjii with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion
When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY)

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Yeah these are great requirments. Hope more poeple enter this week, last week there was only 11 entrys.

Final

HMs

Any Comments?

Sounds kinda obvious but if all those who take part in the DPC can just put a link to here in there sig when you post in other sections of the forum others may be interested, I know when i first registered for GTPlanet it was a while before i ventured out of the main forum, mostly because i didnt know more existed.

SO SPREAD THE WORD! 👍

this is the first week i don't have honorable mentions...instead i decided i liked this shot so much i would do the thumbnail and 400x300 preview instead (like the older DPC allowed) hopefully i can still do it?

Final Entry

Preview
audipreview6ch.jpg

Audi RS6, lol 4wd and insanely hard to drift, but it was worth the huge amount of smoke

Benjii
ekmatt9 can i just ask whats the point of posting a "place holder" when you dont use it? :)

...Sorry, am I supposed to put my pics in where it says placeholder?
I'll do that next time :)
And aren't we allowed to use new BMW's?

ekmatt9
...Sorry, am I supposed to put my pics in where it says placeholder?
I'll do that next time :)
And aren't we allowed to use new BMW's?

You are allowed to use any European ROAD car which was made in 1980 to present day so the BMW you have chosen is fine.

And as for the place holder the point of the place holder is so you can edit that place holder for your final entry, not a big issue just seems a little odd making a place holder then posting your entry elsewhere. :)

Wow i dont think i have said place holder so many times in once sentance :)

@ Toronado - Check your PM's :)

nos2
Final Entry

Honorable Mention
i cant tell if thats a spin-out or a drift, cause ur goin the wrong way if its a drift :dunce:<-color me confused.

suzq044
i cant tell if thats a spin-out or a drift, cause ur goin the wrong way if its a drift :dunce:<-color me confused.

Yes, I'm deliberately going the wrong way to get that shot. If it was a spin out, the smoke will come from the other side.

hello fellow n00bs of Gtplanet (kidding) :P I keep forgetting these comps! So i'm actually gonna try and remember to do this, lol.

UHM. Deadline is 24? err...

PAHLACE Hoeldor :)

lol, i'll have one up tonight..
edit-- and here it is final entry

TVR speed 12.. its a pain in the ass to drift. lol

I was going to use a RUF but wasnt sure if it would fall into tuner because they are in the tuner races..but I think it came out well.

say, i ahven't been to gtplanet for about a month, and ya know, i'm starting to be a n00b. Now, lolo.lol0z how do you drift with 2 players! instead of photochopping. I yet haven't found out how to do this! so plz help out the friendly n00b :P

Sorry mate, i have tried to do a 2 Player drift aswell but it wont let you save the replays.
On topic:
Good choice of requirements for this week, im posting mine later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back