DPC Week 66!

• Thread starter GM
  • 41 comments

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 67!

Judge - Week 64 Winner - Drift2XS.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

'Tuner Rumble'
'Any Tuner Car with at least 1 wheel on a rumble strip.'
'Nismos, Mugens, TRDs etc. can also be used.'

Cars - Any Tuner Car

Tracks - Any

Need help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

November 19th - 6:00 AM London UK Time

George Morley
'Tuner Rumble'
'Any Tuner Car with at least 1 wheel on a rumble strip.'
'Nismos, Mugens, TRDs etc. can also be used.'

Cars - Any

Tracks - Any

george, i don't get it. is it just tuner cars? or is it that they can be used as well? it says any, dose it mean any?

just wana clear this up before i miss-enter.

Sorry, didn't know how to make the thumbnail also a link to the picute, so I left a link
Actual Size
gt4.jpg

Nice entry's cory101 and SlidinPastU, I see you have put the Amuse S2000 to good use. :D

Thought I would post a couple of pics that I took when I thought of this idea.

Hope to see more good entry's come in. :)

Also, big thanks to dubbed, Ev0 4 drifter, Marouan, MK1 and Toronado for voting for my Week 64 shot and giving me my first competition win. 👍

A question before I go and get a photo: does Tuner Car mean only those from the tuner area or can I include any car that says "Tuner" in Arcade Mode?
For example:
buick-special-62.jpg

Well I said all tuner cars. So if GT4 calls that a tuner car, I don't see why you can't use it if you want to. :) This rule would also include the S.S. Trueno. 👍

Come on people, I expected more shots by now. Gimme some of those good pics. :D

Don't let the DPC die!

Drift 2xs dont forget this also includes the 240 sx most if not all the silvia's so there is also alot of different choices for this week.

Sorry about that CCX, that is a really great picture. It's just too bad the car isn't more to the left on the rumble strip. Look forward to seeing your new entry. :)

I also hope there is more entry's. Come on people. 👍

no honourable mentions this week due to difficult theme (inspired work by the way Drift2XS!)

final:

i'll be surprised if there is much but S2000's in this competition.

no honourable mentions this week due to difficult theme (inspired work by the way Drift2XS!)

i'll be surprised if there is much but S2000's in this competition.

I didn't think it was that difficult when I got my shots. :sly:

Great shot slider, I love the Mugen S2000. All the shots are S2000's so far. :D

Last I checked the only tuner Silvia was the HKS and NiSMO 270R (perhaps the Sileighty as well).

That's what I thought too Tornado. I hope my theme isn't giving people too much trouble and that is why there aren't many entry's, guess people are busy with other priorities.

Hope to see more entry's. 👍

Yeah, though I prefer the standard version as I think it looks better. I have a video with some very nice Chaser drifting. 👍

Heres what can be used :rolleyes:

Any car which can be bought in Tuner Village
Any car which can be bought from the Tune Car section in the car dearlership (eg. TRD (Toyota), Mugen (Honda)

NONE OTHERS

Heres what can be used :rolleyes:
Any car which can be bought in Tuner Village
Any car which can be bought from the Tune Car section in the car dearlership (eg. TRD (Toyota), Mugen (Honda)
NONE OTHERS
Eh, George?
Drift2XS
Well I said all tuner cars. So if GT4 calls that a tuner car, I don't see why you can't use it if you want to.
That sounds like any car in the game that says tuner under the arcade mode selection screen. So, it would include the DeLorean, Buick Special and the Falkan RX-7.

Back