retrohoon
ratr0
img01344ou.jpg

back by popular demand its the...
Photo Requirements - By JMURDER367 :)
Track : Hong Kong
Car Era\Type : All cars 2000-current, no Racing or D1 cars
Deadline : 4/21/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

You may submit your request for car and track restrictions with your photo entry. If your photo goes to the polls and wins, Your restrictions will be used for an upcoming contest. 👍

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, JMURDER367 will choose his 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 9, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck :)👍

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Swift
LandoAWD
Final Entry!

Honerable mentions...
I know other's have done this, but I wanted to say that this is EXACTLY how the entries should be posted. With just a few others. Not a whole arrangement of other pics.

Thanks LandoAWD, that really makes things easier for 194GVan.

FINAL ENTRY

finally got something for this car to do....dont want it jus dusting away in my garage...

Honorable mention(s)..

its been a toss up with these two so anyone got suggestions??much help would b props :bowdown:

To answer everyones questions...
Trueno S.S. version is ok, because it is sold as a 2000 in the game.
by 2000 we mean year 2000 and up.
telfer, i hope when you say you will get a better shot you mean the car will meet the requirements. ;)

194GVan
telfer, i hope when you say you will get a better shot you mean the car will meet the requirements. ;)
yeh mate im posting up my awsum drifter SHHHHH................ u will get a shock for wat it is

194GVan
Righto man, i appreciate the feed back 👍

ugh i hate this track
long straight, 2nd gear turn, repeat
espically in my new drift beast

oh well i tried
final entry

FINAL ENTRY

driftcompgif1mf.th.gif

No honorable mentions.

(Ok, it's a joke, I have a great drifting pic but I don't have a Zip Drive, I'll start entering these when I get one.)

Fear my Mugen S2000 Super Duper 1 Mile Long Drift!

Normally I would have said something about that but I dont want to be a hypocrite. It made me laugh. :lol:

OK EVERYONE, CHRIS ALREADY DID IT SO IF YOU DO IT, IT WONT BE FUNNY ANYMORE. SO DONT! :)

s2000lover
meh, found this course kinda hard, since all of the roads were so tight, and with quite alot of slow corners :embarrassed:
Indeed, it is really tricky to find a good picture :dopey: , to tell you the truth the track really sucks in my opinion :crazy:

speedthrill
what about the mine's skyline, is this car excluded?

is this car a Racing car? I don't think so . .
is this car a D1 car? I don't think so . .
is this car excluded? I don't think so . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back