Dragon Trail 300KM - Akashi96 Takes Victory In Dramatic Race

Unable to take part.

That's unfortunate, buddy. Should you find yourself with some spare time, nothing else to do and the room not being full, feel free to drop in anyways. Even if the main event is over, there's still The Thing (not that one) I'd like to semi-officially unveil.

In case anyone feels like doing some testing here about 23 hours before the green flag, I have a lobby open. 0474-6159-0099-0644-7428.

I'll be AFK for a few minutes, and I'll set up a party for anyone wanting to voice chat when I get back. That'll double to test whether having one of those running in the background has a major effect on stability etc. and thus whether I'll do the same tomorrow.

In case anyone feels like doing some testing here about 23 hours before the green flag, I have a lobby open. 0474-6159-0099-0644-7428.

I'll be AFK for a few minutes, and I'll set up a party for anyone wanting to voice chat when I get back. That'll double to test whether having one of those running in the background has a major effect on stability etc. and thus whether I'll do the same tomorrow.

Should be back in a bit, running errands

..I think my pit crew are a little less than happy I'm not paying them more than 10 bucks collectively for their services tomorrow..

..they're actually holding me hostage right now.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171124221244.jpg

Only I can break things to this degree.

Uhhh.. sure?

I have no idea what Rallywagon has to do with any of this, but.. sure.

(I get the strangest sense of reverse deja vu)

Sorry, can´t get this pre-quali video upload thing managed. Uploading to gtplanet is said to be too large and via youtube is necessary to have an account.

I´ll try to be in the room and if I have to be kicked then do so.

My quali-time was little below 1:40 (1:39,9xx). Have the video on usb stick.

cheers

Race lobby has been set up early for reasons of going AFK for some time soon. 0474-6152-1188-9985-5428.

Priority Groups are as follows:

Group 0 (Aka Host Advantage):
@rallymorten

Group 1 (Pre-qualified and confirmed entry):
@DKfoto
@DougyMim
@HighStakes

Group 2 (Pre-qualified only):
@TNR_KING_FILO
@AudiMan2011
@Michelin Man
@damonc84

Group 3 (Confirmed entry only):
@Earth
@BGT2011
@AndreasR

Group 4 (On the list):
@Akashi96
Doubleshock104 whom I still cannot find
@BradESPN
@WxJJ
@sheephead99
@ChristianK87
@Ph1sh
@SurelyTheEnd
@Renrag39

Group 5 (Anyone else)

I really shouldn't have to explain how a system like this works. If a driver of a higher group cannot join because of the number of drivers from a lower group, the last person to join from the lowest group available will be asked to leave.

Hey guys, i thought of an idea to stream my car on twitch while during the race, but im not sure if it could make me laggy or something , and i wouldnt like to ruin the race due to that. Any idea from someone experienced with this?

EDIT: Also i will try to put it up while practicing. If anyone is in the lobby and sees me lagging, please let me know, and then i can turn it off before the qualifying.

Last edited:
..unless something's wrong on my end, it should be me.

I'll close the current lobby and have a quick look - watch this space.

Edit: .yeah, no idea what's happened. If @Earth is up to pressing a few buttons, why not?

So sorry, really late notice (too late really), but I'm won't be able to take part. Some personal matters have "popped up" to put it lightly in the last 24hrs, coupled with the fact I've been away from a PC all day.

Sorry if I've wasted anyone's time, gutted I missed it really :banghead:, was looking forward to my first big endurance race on GTS. But alas, I'll make sure I'm around for the next 👍.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the race! Here is the video of the event, recorded from my point of view in 1080/60 , in case anyone is interested!

Last edited:
So wait, what the hell happened? Did I DC from the race or did something really funky happen?

edit: well that is ******, so I actually DCed from the race, but on my end it looked like everyone else DCed. Thank sucks major donkey balls!

1st Dragon Trail 300 Kilometers - Unofficial Results

20171125222707.jpg

1st: @Akashi96 - 58 Laps

2nd: @TNR_KING_FILO - 58 Laps

3rd: @Earth - 57 Laps

4th: @AndreasR - 57 Laps
5th: @rallymorten - 57 Laps
6th: @HighStakes - 56 Laps
7th: @AudiMan2011 - 55 Laps
8th: @DKfoto - 52 Laps
9th: @BGT2011 - 49 Laps
10th: @damonc84 - 31 Laps
11th: @DougyMim - 18 Laps
12th: @WxJJ - 3 Laps

There are some numbers I'd like to play with before making the official results table, but aside from that, this is the finishing order.

I'm looking into making a highlights video at some point in the near future as well, so anything you think is worth showing off, let me know.
So wait, what the hell happened? Did I DC from the race or did something really funky happen?

Yeah, I think that was just bad luck on your end.

Mind you, you did complete enough laps to take 10th in the standings.

Congrats @Akashi96 . @rallymorten be that as it may, I was having a really good run, and what happened is something that was super odd and not sure what the issue was. I post up the last part of the replay that way y'all can see what happened.

Back