Dragon Trail 300KM - Akashi96 Takes Victory In Dramatic Race

Having seen it from your perspective, it's probably something like what happened to the first lobby at the top of the event.

Strange.

Yeah, talked to another sim racer and said that has happened before to him. Apparently it was connection issue on my end. Guess time to trace down where my Internet is failing me. Lol

Well, lemonade out of lemons. here are a few shots from the start of the race.
20171125155019.jpg 20171125155012.jpg 20171125155026.jpg 20171125155036.jpg

GR @Akashi96
I had a shocker... not that I'm anything special and it was my first attempt at an online endurance but I could not put a good lap together, bad setup on my part and I could not keep it on the track. But even my best pre-qual lap was 3 seconds off the pace of the front runners. well done @rallymorten and thanks for organising the event. hopefully next time I finish

I never actually got around to doing what I'd planned to do after the race, so I guess I'll just take it here:

I am most likely going to do another of this kind of event at some point. I have got a particular set-up in mind, and it has got quite possibly the most catchy tagline I've ever thought of, so don't worry about that.

I have, however, been thinking about the possibility of going back to running a regular series again. This would most likely run between January and whenever the next endurance race is, and I have got plenty of ideas, but the one I'd like to throw out into the wild is what I've been cheekily calling:

Group 4 Super Tourers.

As it is, it involves the Atenza Gr.4, M4 Gr.4, Mégane Gr.4 and Scirocco Gr.4 and it's.. basically those four cars running to more touring car style specs in a touring car style series. You know, 2 sprint races per event, 5-6 weeks, that sort of fun stuff.

There's still some work to be done on the BoP (which is where I might need a more reliable tester than myself) and everything with dates and times needs to be worked out, but yeah, that's probably the idea I've played around with the most.

I never actually got around to doing what I'd planned to do after the race, so I guess I'll just take it here:

I am most likely going to do another of this kind of event at some point. I have got a particular set-up in mind, and it has got quite possibly the most catchy tagline I've ever thought of, so don't worry about that.

I have, however, been thinking about the possibility of going back to running a regular series again. This would most likely run between January and whenever the next endurance race is, and I have got plenty of ideas, but the one I'd like to throw out into the wild is what I've been cheekily calling:

Group 4 Super Tourers.

As it is, it involves the Atenza Gr.4, M4 Gr.4, Mégane Gr.4 and Scirocco Gr.4 and it's.. basically those four cars running to more touring car style specs in a touring car style series. You know, 2 sprint races per event, 5-6 weeks, that sort of fun stuff.

There's still some work to be done on the BoP (which is where I might need a more reliable tester than myself) and everything with dates and times needs to be worked out, but yeah, that's probably the idea I've played around with the most.

@rallymorten I am game for that, could even get @Freddude involved and we can use the Atenza that we were going to use for GORO. Sure SSE would like to be a part of it.

Back