Dragonthing's Garage: NEW! Hyundai Click Type-R!

United Kingdom
Essex
Huskyfluff
rve9M0u.png

Dragon's back for GT6! Hopefully this post will end up as epic as my GT5 one.

Requests: Same as the old RKM rules, one review = one request!

Follow me on my Twitter for updates on tunes to come! @DragonthingGTP

Dragon~

Last edited:
WyYjliO.png

0Ve3kfI.png

Manufacturer: Alpine
Model: A110 1600S '72

Performance Points: 497 PP
Horsepower: 194 BHP @ 7,300 RPM
Torque: 20.2 kgfm @ 5,800 RPM
Weight: 664 kg
Drivetrain: Rear Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: 1,565cc 4-cyl NA

Description:
While one of my all-time favorite cars might be the Alpine A610 - specifically the V6 Le Mans Turbo model, thanks for asking - the A110 is still the best looking car in this game by a long shot. The Alpine is a good example of how do rear-engine and drive right, here's looking at you RUF and Volkswagen. The Alpine you see here is a limited-run 1600RS model, in original banana yellow, and ready to beat any other silly Euro sports thing you can find. It has nearly 200bhp of classic NA power and a soundtrack to match, and it's nearly impossible not to look awesome teaching all these new hot hatches how it's supposed to be done. I've even chucked in two gearboxes for the price of one. The short-range 5-speed is perfect for tackling tight, complex circuits and spinning that inside rear tyre into smoke because diffs are for girls ;) Or you can pick the standard 5-speed long box if you need to tackle something a little longer.

Colour: Yellow Pearl

Body:
Aero A
Flat Floor A
Custom Wing A

Wheels: Hayashi Racing Streetwheel (+2")

Parts List:
Sports - Hard Tyres
Fully Adjustable Suspension
Racing Brake Kit

Fully Customisable Transmission
Mechanical LSD

Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Diff.

Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter - Sports
High RPM Turbocharger
Nitro Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Suspension (Front/Rear):
Ride Height: 75/75
Spring Rate: 6.50/4.00
Compression: 3/3
Extension: 4/3
Anti-Roll: 2/2
Camber: 2.3/1.7
Toe: -0.20/0.00

Brakes (Front/Rear):
Brake Balance: 5/4

Transmission: (STOCK)
Max Speed: 0
1st: 3.610
2nd: 2.360
3rd: 1.690
4th: 1.290
5th: 1.030
6th: -.---
7th: -.---
8th: -.---

Final: 3.560

Differential (Front/Rear):
Initial: 0/0
Accel: 0/0
Braking: 0/0
Torque Split: 0/0

Downforce (Front/Rear): 0/10

Last edited:
Just letting everyone know that my first tune is up! The first post might undergo a few edits soon so I'll post things here first. Two things for now, one is YES, I am open for reviews, and two is YES I am open for requests! Bear in mind it might take a while for requests while I generate the necessary credits to buy the car you want tuned :D

Well then, this is a sight for sore eyes!👍

Welcome back @Dragonthing. I used quite a few of your tunes in GT5 and was a big fan of your 4200R and Zonda R (McLaren MP4 too I'm sure) and used them a lot online and offline. I look forward to seeing some more of your work here in GT6.

Good luck with your garage, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.:):cheers:

Last edited:
Well then, this is a sight for sore eyes!👍

Welcome back @Dragonthing. I used quite a few of your tunes in GT5 and was a big fan of your 4200R and Zonda R (McLaren MP4 too I'm sure) and used them a lot online and offline. I look forward to seeing some more of your work here in GT6.

Good luck with your garage, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.:):cheers:

Thanks very much! Glad I still have a fan or two around here. It's slow going getting things set up on GT6 at the moment, having no online yet and having to grind races just to buy suspension parts :dopey: Currently building a full-tuned Skyline R32 that may or may not end up here depending on whether I can stop it from being a super slow slug...

WyYjliO.png

0Ve3kfI.png

Description:
While one of my all-time favorite cars might be the Alpine A610 - specifically the V6 Le Mans Turbo model, thanks for asking - the A110 is still the best looking car in this game by a long shot. The Alpine is a good example of how do rear-engine and drive right, here's looking at you RUF and Volkswagen. The Alpine you see here is a limited-run 1600RS model, in original banana yellow, and ready to beat any other silly Euro sports thing you can find. It has nearly 200bhp of classic NA power and a soundtrack to match, and it's nearly impossible not to look awesome teaching all these new hot hatches how it's supposed to be done. I've even chucked in two gearboxes for the price of one. The short-range 5-speed is perfect for tackling tight, complex circuits and spinning that inside rear tyre into smoke because diffs are for girls ;) Or you can pick the standard 5-speed long box if you need to tackle something a little longer.

Body:
Aero A
Flat Floor A
Custom Wing A

Parts List:
Sports - Hard Tyres
Racing Brake Kit

Mechanical LSD

Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Turbocharger
Nitro Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension (Front/Rear):

Brakes (Front/Rear):

This looks great! I'll have to give it a shot! Welcome back.

Are tunes on a review-request basis like they were in RKM, or are you just open to either? Just curious ;)
For now they shall be on a review-request basis, just until I get far enough in the game so I can work on a lot more than just one car at a time. It's taking an hour or so to raise the credits just to buy a 30-50,000cr car and tuning parts so...yeah...

WyYjliO.png

0Ve3kfI.png

Description:

Body:
Aero A
Flat Floor A
Custom Wing A

Parts List:
Sports - Hard Tyres
Racing Brake Kit

Mechanical LSD

Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Turbocharger
Nitro Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension (Front/Rear):

Brakes (Front/Rear):

Alpine A110 1600RS: A remarkable experience
Yes, that one letter does make a difference. So I saw Sapphire was back for GT6, so I had to try her new tune out. I loved what she did in RKM in GT5, so I was very excited for this. When I saw she was tuning the Alpine A110 1600S, one of my favorite cars from GT4, I decided to take it to Trial Mountain, one of my favorite tracks. I went there expecting a little nippy car that was a bit faster than normal. It was a bit faster, but the handling was SPOT ON. Even though it was only on Sport Hard tires, it had so much grip going through corners. I could just pull the back end through perfectly, and there wasn't any oversteer, either. That surprised my since it is a Rear Engined Car. My first lap, I set a 1:49.520. After I got used to the handling, I shaved a good 3 seconds off of that time. I then decided to give it some tougher corners to chew on. That meant going to Tokyo R246. I felt this constant theme. That theme was one of perfection. It had just enough power to not be slow, and once again, the handling was pristine. I set a blistering time of 2:14.254. This is the kind of time I usually see in a car like the BMW M3, not some little beater from 1972. All in all, between the perfect handling and power and the strangly low pricetag of 180,000 credits, 100,000 of it going into the car, this just felt like the perfect track car. In her tuning debut in the GT6 scene, Dragonthing could not have done a better job. I then saw that this car fit the criteria for the 500PP Sierra Time Rally Seasonal Event. The Gold time was a lofty 10 Minutes. On my first lap I got a time of 11:03. Since I am not the best driver, I find this a great testament to what this car can do.

EDIT: I sold my Nascar to tune this. I'm glad.

EDIT: I got the Sierra time down to 10:57

Tokyo R246 Pictures:
Tokyo R246.jpg
Tokyo R246 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Alpine A110 1600RS: A remarkable experience
Yes, that one letter does make a difference. So I saw Sapphire was back for GT6, so I had to try her new tune out. I loved what she did in RKM in GT5, so I was very excited for this. When I saw she was tuning the Alpine A110 1600S, one of my favorite cars from GT4, I decided to take it to Trial Mountain, one of my favorite tracks. I went there expecting a little nippy car that was a bit faster than normal. It was a bit faster, but the handling was SPOT ON. Even though it was only on Sport Hard tires, it had so much grip going through corners. I could just pull the back end through perfectly, and there wasn't any oversteer, either. That surprised my since it is a Rear Engined Car. My first lap, I set a 1:49.520. After I got used to the handling, I shaved a good 3 seconds off of that time. I then decided to give it some tougher corners to chew on. That meant going to Tokyo R246. I felt this constant theme. That theme was one of perfection. It had just enough power to not be slow, and once again, the handling was pristine. I set a blistering time of 2:14.254. This is the kind of time I usually see in a car like the BMW M3, not some little beater from 1972. All in all, between the perfect handling and power and the strangly low pricetag of 180,000 credits, 100,000 of it going into the car, this just felt like the perfect track car. In her tuning debut in the GT6 scene, Dragonthing could not have done a better job. I then saw that this car fit the criteria for the 500PP Sierra Time Rally Seasonal Event. The Gold time was a lofty 10 Minutes. On my first lap I got a time of 11:03. Since I am not the best driver, I find this a great testament to what this car can do.

Tokyo R246 Pictures:
View attachment 245250 View attachment 245251

Awwr, it looks so cute in the pics! Also, A REVIEW WITH PICS! :D I'm glad you love this car as much as I do, it surprises me too just how responsive a rear engined car can be considering I've been trying to tame both the Lancia Delta and the Lotus Europa for many hours, and they just both want to kill me. And you've definitely earned yourself a request credit!

EDIT: I think it was you who asked about it, so I'll post it here anyway, my old Fiat 500RS tune works wonders in GT6! I surprised myself when I showed a few NSXs and a Mustang Boss how to do Matterhorn...

ALSO, I've decided my next tune is going to have to be the first one on here for the March 12SR because there is a lack of tiny FWD kawaii love :embarrassed: mine already has wire wheels on it...

Awwr, it looks so cute in the pics! Also, A REVIEW WITH PICS! :D I'm glad you love this car as much as I do, it surprises me too just how responsive a rear engined car can be considering I've been trying to tame both the Lancia Delta and the Lotus Europa for many hours, and they just both want to kill me. And you've definitely earned yourself a request credit!

EDIT: I think it was you who asked about it, so I'll post it here anyway, my old Fiat 500RS tune works wonders in GT6! I surprised myself when I showed a few NSXs and a Mustang Boss how to do Matterhorn...

ALSO, I've decided my next tune is going to have to be the first one on here for the March 12SR because there is a lack of tiny FWD kawaii love :embarrassed: mine already has wire wheels on it...
I'll have to try out the Fiat! I really liked it in GT5 and it was my go to car for those 500PP challenges, so I'm glad its still good. I'll have to think of what I want you to tune. I'm kinda low on cash since I recently bought and tuned an XJ220 with the money I got from the dream car championship. I'll shoot you a message when I figure out what I want! :D I tried to get a video of my R246 Lap, but I had trouble exporting it. Getting the pics was a pain. I had to export them. I transferred them to my vita. I transferred them to my home PC. I then emailed them to myself and posted them with the review on my chromebook. Gosh it was tedious.

Last edited:
Also, in the 5 minute races and the Supercar championships, I found J.Masuda and S.Miyamoto as some of my opponents. Coincidene? I THINK NOT.

I'll have to try out the Fiat! I really liked it in GT5 and it was my go to car for those 500PP challenges, so I'm glad its still good. I'll have to think of what I want you to tune. I'm kinda low on cash since I recently bought and tuned and XJ220 with the money I got from the dream car championship. I'll shoot you a message when I figure out what I want! :D I tried to get a video of my R246 Lap, but I had trouble exporting it. Getting the pics was a pain. I had to export them. I transferred them to my vita. I transferred them to my home PC. I then emailed them to myself and posted them with the review on my chromebook. Gosh it was tedious.

Ugh, I hate PSVita file transferring :banghead:

I think the Fiat will need a repost here very soon along with the March 12SR, which seems to have massive potential engine wise for a 1.2, and it needs to be supercharged because FWD cars like this clearly need more torque :odd:

Also, in the 5 minute races and the Supercar championships, I found J.Masuda and S.Miyamoto as some of my opponents. Coincidene? I THINK NOT.

THEY FOUND YOU :dopey:

Ugh, I hate PSVita file transferring :banghead:

I think the Fiat will need a repost here very soon along with the March 12SR, which seems to have massive potential engine wise for a 1.2, and it needs to be supercharged because FWD cars like this clearly need more torque :odd:

THEY FOUND YOU :dopey:
Vita file transferring is a pain you're right. Wait, you have a vita? You, me and no one else! I'm excited for this garage in general though. I think if you can deliver like you did on the alpine, I think this is gonna be really good.
I NEED TO HIDE :eek:

Last edited:
Oh I got it. Could you do a Sport Soft, large power, handling tune for the Diablo GT? I can send you one if need be. I would just like it back once you are done.

Last edited:
Vita file transferring is a pain you're right. Wait, you have a vita? You, me and no one else! I'm excited for this garage in general though. I think if you can deliver like you did on the alpine, I think this is gonna be really good.
I NEED TO HIDE :eek:

Not only do I have the Vita, I have the unfixable Win7 file manager problem that means I have to move files from laptop to USB, USB to PS3, then PS3 to Vita :grumpy: I still love it though!

I have a feeling you won't be dissapointed with what I have lined up, my current list of tunes to upload is:

Nissan March 12SR (not finished - should be 500PP ready)
Range Rover Evoque Supersport
Pontiac Trans Am Prostreet
Fiat 500RS (repost)
Pagani Huayra & Huayra 15th Anniv. (for the Supercar Cup, Tuned Car Cup and GT All Stars)
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-RR (full power SS tune)
And probably a couple more...

Oh I got it. Could you do a Sport Soft, large power, handling tune for the Diablo GT? I can send you one if need be. I would just like it back once you are done.

I've been eyeing the Diablo myself since I managed to tame the Huayra, I really need to get one so that'll be perfect! What kind of power are you after? I think I'll end up fully tuning it afterwards but a limit is always easier to tune with... :P

Not only do I have the Vita, I have the unfixable Win7 file manager problem that means I have to move files from laptop to USB, USB to PS3, then PS3 to Vita :grumpy: I still love it though!

I have a feeling you won't be dissapointed with what I have lined up, my current list of tunes to upload is:

Nissan March 12SR (not finished - should be 500PP ready)
Range Rover Evoque Supersport
Pontiac Trans Am Prostreet
Fiat 500RS (repost)
Pagani Huayra & Huayra 15th Anniv. (for the Supercar Cup, Tuned Car Cup and GT All Stars)
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-RR (full power SS tune)
And probably a couple more...

I've been eyeing the Diablo myself since I managed to tame the Huayra, I really need to get one so that'll be perfect! What kind of power are you after? I think I'll end up fully tuning it afterwards but a limit is always easier to tune with... :P
Yeah I love the vita too. Yeah that looks very exciting. I'm thinking in the 800-900 range for horsepower. The max I saw was 1100-ish, so that should be doable. I do want it to be able to handle though, of course. BTW, I sent you a friend request on PSN so I can send you the Diablo I have. I'm definitely looking forward to the Firebird, as that is one of my favorite muscle cars.

Yeah I love the vita too. Yeah that looks very exciting. I'm thinking in the 800-900 range for horsepower. The max I saw was 1100-ish, so that should be doable. I do want it to be able to handle though, of course. BTW, I sent you a friend request on PSN so I can send you the Diablo I have. I'm definitely looking forward to the Firebird, as that is one of my favorite muscle cars.

As soon as I can get on PSN again I'll let ya know :lol: if not I'll still pick one up myself to tune up. Sounds like a good amount of power, the most I got the Huayra up to was 889 because I forgot to oil change it before all those races.

The Firebird kicks total butt, I think it was the seconds car I ever bought in the game just because it's so damn cheap to buy in the first place, and it got me through a lot of races early on. It deserves a post here just because it got me so far :dopey:

As soon as I can get on PSN again I'll let ya know :lol: if not I'll still pick one up myself to tune up. Sounds like a good amount of power, the most I got the Huayra up to was 889 because I forgot to oil change it before all those races.

The Firebird kicks total butt, I think it was the seconds car I ever bought in the game just because it's so damn cheap to buy in the first place, and it got me through a lot of races early on. It deserves a post here just because it got me so far :dopey:
There was a database I found that had full tuned, max powers of all of the cars, and the Diablo was over 1000. Didn't you say you were gonna have internet reconnected this weekend? Did you lose it or something? Yeah the firebird kinda wrecks everything early game, so...

There was a database I found that had full tuned, max powers of all of the cars, and the Diablo was over 1000. Didn't you say you were gonna have internet reconnected this weekend? Did you lose it or something? Yeah the firebird kinda wrecks everything early game, so...

I think the Huayra works out at around 1150bhp fully tuned...even running 890 it can top 280mph on a good day, stock gearbox. Yeah, the company responsible for the exchange haven't fixed our line yet :/ so no internets...

I think the Huayra works out at around 1150bhp fully tuned...even running 890 it can top 280mph on a good day, stock gearbox. Yeah, the company responsible for the exchange haven't fixed our line yet :/ so no internets...
I found that your ZZII tune hit well over 250mph. Also I max tuned the old Viper GTS to 1100 hp, and with nitrous and drafting, I hit about 320mph, which I found ridiculous. Aww, stupid company.

I found that your ZZII tune hit well over 250mph. Also I max tuned the old Viper GTS to 1100 hp, and with nitrous and drafting, I hit about 320mph, which I found ridiculous. Aww, stupid company.
I haven't been anywhere near the Vipers yet, because I know I'll be there for weeks re-doing my old tunes and tuning the newest one up as well... and I still haven't fitted nitro to anything yet, the price is a bit pricey :dopey:

I haven't been anywhere near the Vipers yet, because I know I'll be there for weeks re-doing my old tunes and tuning the newest one up as well... and I still haven't fitted nitro to anything yet, the price is a bit pricey :dopey:
Yeah, since all of the vipers have american car syndrome, it would take a while to re do everything. Nitrous is ridiculously expensive too, you're right. I picked up a Supra gen 2 and the new Nismo GT-R as while, I'm interested in trying them out. My viper also tries to kill itself it you try to turn it. Unrelated, but, do you use a wheel or the controller?

Yeah, since all of the vipers have american car syndrome, it would take a while to re do everything. Nitrous is ridiculously expensive too, you're right. I picked up a Supra gen 2 and the new Nismo GT-R as while, I'm interested in trying them out. My viper also tries to kill itself it you try to turn it. Unrelated, but, do you use a wheel or the controller?
Good old controller, of course! Yeah, I have that issue with many cars at first. Everything seems to like spinning wildly the second you hit throttle or give another car a love tap. I think I need to try and get my Beetle WRX STI remade for GT6 too, something without enough power to murder it's driver

Good old controller, of course! Yeah, I have that issue with many cars at first. Everything seems to like spinning wildly the second you hit throttle or give another car a love tap. I think I need to try and get my Beetle WRX STI remade for GT6 too, something without enough power to murder it's driver
Ah I use a wheel. Yeah the viper is like, "You like corners? I don't!" And then it does a 2700 degree spin. Yeah, a non murderous car is always nice.

When do you think your next tune will be up?

Ah I use a wheel. Yeah the viper is like, "You like corners? I don't!" And then it does a 2700 degree spin. Yeah, a non murderous car is always nice.
The Viper GTS will be getting a serious telling off if it tries any of that 🤬 with me. I still have two Viper tunes in the old GT5 RKM thread I shall be trying out as soon as I can be bothered :D

When do you think your next tune will be up?

Tonight or tomorrow I hope, though I don't know which one I'm happy with at the moment. I shall probably post up the new 500RS tune anyway, I just need to copy my old numbers and get some shiny new snaps of it!

The Viper GTS will be getting a serious telling off if it tries any of that 🤬 with me. I still have two Viper tunes in the old GT5 RKM thread I shall be trying out as soon as I can be bothered :D

Tonight or tomorrow I hope, though I don't know which one I'm happy with at the moment. I shall probably post up the new 500RS tune anyway, I just need to copy my old numbers and get some shiny new snaps of it!
Alright, that sounds great! I'm excited for all of that.

Back