Drift And Photomode Competitions - All Listed With Links - UPDATED 6th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized

Welcome to the Drift and Photomode Competitions Guide

In this thread you will find all the links to the current competitions running in the Drift and Photomode forums so if any of them appeal to you just click where instructed and have fun. Each type of competition will have its own post in which the information will be contained, so everything SHOULD :odd: be easy to find. If people have any suggestions or links they feel should be included then please PM me and i will be glad to talk about it but if there are any competitions which i have not included please PM me and i shall add it to the list.

NEW ADDITION - GT4 PHOTOMODE POINTS STANDINGS

Im please to say that after a nice chat with some people in the Photomode competition thread, the Weekly Drift Competition will now be included. So now your not only competing to win your competing to be the best! For more information please click the relevent link below

Thanks

Spec....

This thread will be updated as much as i can and im going to be thr first to admit there might be a few mistakes or old links from time to time. If you spot one PM Specialized . Thanks

pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

The Drift Photo Competition is a simple weekly competition where anybody can enter a photo as long as it conform to the requirements set in that particular week. Entries are entered over the course of a week and once all in the top 15 are choosen buy the week befores winner and placed into a poll for all the GTP members to vote on who's os the best. For more information on rules and how to enter click the weekly competition link.

Current Drift Photo Competitions

Week 35 - NON FR DRIFTING @ TRIAL MOUNTAIN - ENTER HERE

Week 33 POLL - ACTION SHOTS - VOTE HERE

photomodeheader5dv0lh.jpg

A competition very similar to the DPC except that you do not have to be drifting to enter. The competition is bound to be tough so entrants better put some thought into there photos if they wish to win!

For more information click on the main link or PM me and i will point you in the right direction

Click below for the current threads

WEEK 41 CURRENT PHOTOMODE COMPETITION - "MY GT4" ENTER HERE

WEEK 40 PHOTOMODE COMPETITION POLL - "EXOTICS" VOTE HERE
[/FONT]

rallyheader3og4xl.jpg

This competition is aimed at the budding rally driver. Its a chance to show off your rallying skills and compete in a unique section of the Photomode competitions.

For more information PM me or check out the current competition for rules and how to enter.

Click Below For Current Threads

Week 29 Rally Photomode Competition - "Top Speed Rally" ENTER HERE

Week 28 Rally Photomode Poll - "Monte Carlo Rally" VOTE HERE

photoshopheader26zy9wy.jpg

The Photomode/Photoshop Competition is for those who love modifying there GT4 photos. Any photo-editing program can be used to modify the photos as long as the requirements are followed. This is a chance to be creative, expressive and have som fun at the same time. Good luck to those who enter because i seen the competition and its going to be tough!

If you need any information click the main thread link below or PM me and i will at least point you in the right direction

Click Below For Current Threads

Week 29 GT4 Photomode/Photoshop Competition - "Ricing" ENTER HERE

GT4 Photomode/Photoshop Competition Poll - "Police Cars" VOTE HERE

manufacturerheader4hf4ls.jpg

The Manufactuers Competition is probably what you have guessed. A photomode competitons where you can enter by choosing one of the two manufactuers listed in the requirements. In this competition you will find many battle between rival marques such as BMW vs Mercedes. For something a little different from the norm click on the relevent links below and once again have fun.

For any information about the Manufactuers Photomode Competiton PM me and i will at least point you in the right direction!

Click Below For Current Links

Week 7 Photomode Manufacturers Competition - "Nissan Vs Toyota" ENTER HERE

Current GT4 Photomode Manufacturers Poll VOTE HERE and VOTE HERE

20header2jh5lx.jpg

The 2.0 Advanced Photomode competitions are for those seeking a challenge. This competition is made to test your ideas and skills to the maximum. The requirements are usually quite specific on one aspect exp. Slipstreaming or Curves.

For more information click on the link to the current weeks thread or PM me and i will at least point you in the right direction.

Click Below For Current Links

Week 18 GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced thread- "UGLY" ENTER HERE

Week 17 GT4 Photomode2.0 Advanced Poll - "Euro America" VOTE HERE

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU FIND THIS OPEN

This thread will be updated as much as i can and im going to be the first to admit there might be a few mistakes or old links from time to time. If you spot one PM Specialized . Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back