DRIFT BASH Season 2 | R2 Updated! | By: RedSuns Mafia , BLTC

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 94 comments
Track is made and available for download. "Tandem Circuit"

Ill have clips posted tonight. Got stuff to do sorry..

Edit: Sorry been out late tonight will post track tomorrow. I just have to go to bed.

Last edited:
Changes to OP:

-Track posted
-Clipping points posted
-Timers updated

Any questions please ask me via PM, or on Facebook.

I'll do some practice tommorow. Need to add front ballast weight to my GTO. Understeers badly

Well no one new has registered, no car changes or posts in the thread for almost 2 days. I'm pretty sure this weekend will turn out just like last.

Damn you gta, damn you!

Well no one new has registered, no car changes or posts in the thread for almost 2 days. I'm pretty sure this weekend will turn out just like last. Damn you gta, damn you!
Nah, I'm still in

Well no one new has registered, no car changes or posts in the thread for almost 2 days. I'm pretty sure this weekend will turn out just like last.

Damn you gta, damn you!

I think i can make it :)

wont be able to make this event. will be going to watch the BTCC at brands hatch and there's no way i'l be home (considering the 3rd race is at 5 PM here :D)

Sorry spank.

Matt

I will do my best to be there Sunday but I will probably be a little late(like last bit of qualifying) cause I will be recovering from Formula D Irwindale.

Sorry guys not opening room.

Lack of interest in the game. So I will post pone it all till gt6.

Can we at least open a room for fun? Hard to find good guys to tandem with online who aren't on Suzuka all the time.

So you said as long as we had at least a top 8 it would run, I had 5 in my lobby and 4-5 waiting on you getting online. So we had the people just not the room. See ya in GT6 spank

So you said as long as we had at least a top 8 it would run, I had 5 in my lobby and 4-5 waiting on you getting online. So we had the people just not the room. See ya in GT6 spank

I think he means he had no interest in playing the game since I didnt see him online anytime yesterday.

Back